For sale Vu uno 4k dvb-c

chedda87

SOLD

For sale is my vu uno 4k cable box, with only one cable input your able to record upto 8 channels.. Less than 12 months old, selling due to want to move to iptv.. Also can't get my head around the oscam side of these 4k boxes... Don't have original box but will package well.

Looking for £200 and will deliver first class signed for, also payment by PayPal goods and services to cover you the buyer...

Link to photos
https://m.imgur.com/a/H2lI4

Last edited:
I've upgraded to sly q so box is collecting dust... Best prices is £140 if I'm paying postage costs and PayPal fees

I
Just on your post you say upgrading to iptv.
I did try iptv on my smart tv and mag box but that just wasn't for me... Couldn't live with slight judder I encountered on the picture...
If you look I posted this for sale in February

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a vu uno 4k box for sale if anyone interested. Will accept £120 same as above. Ive got sky q 4k & bt tv 4k so my vu is collecting dust. Comes with power cable & remote. I will pay postage. Will accept paypal.

I also have a vu uno 4k box for sale if anyone interested. Will accept £120 same as above. Ive got sky q 4k & bt tv 4k so my vu is collecting dust. Comes with power cable & remote. I will pay postage. Will accept paypal.

you have to upload a photo of the box, with your username and date to prove the box exists otherwise the advert will be removed by the mods

Back