Ford kuga radio pin needed (help)

welshtomo

Help needed big time please I removed fuse thinking it was for cigarette lighter one put back in now I have nothing on my lcd screen only Anti-Theft Protection
Vehicle identification number (VIN)
WF0RXXGCDRCC2213
Please enter device pin
Is there anyway of getting the pin for it any help much appreciated

Attachments

• 16152989206335290150974172967501.jpg
    10.9 MB · Views: 4
WF0RXXGCDRCC22113 correction

tbh, I haven't seen your particular model of radio before, but I doubt anyone here would be able to provide
you with a code from the VIN, that would need main dealer access.
Best chance would be to remove radio from dash and post picture of radio's label, I'd hope it is a "V" number serial, like V123456...

tbh, I haven't seen your particular model of radio before, but I doubt anyone here would be able to provide
you with a code from the VIN, that would need main dealer access.
Best chance would be to remove radio from dash and post picture of radio's label, I'd hope it is a "V" number serial, like V123456...
Thanks for replaying buddy
Not sure on model but it radio cd player and satnav, i managed to pull out the radio to take some pictures

why have you posted a link to this site allegedly offering free ford radio codes by serial number ?
I posted the link as its free so if someone like myself needs a pin code for radio they can use the same site and get pin hassle free, is it not allowed to post a link

I posted the link as its free so if someone like myself needs a pin code for radio they can use the same site and get pin hassle free, is it not allowed to post a link

Well, given I’d spent time explaining to you how to get your radio code through the serial number printed on your radio’s metal casing,
I kind of expected you post the required serial number here for the code.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve no problem with you going elsewhere to obtain your code, that’s your business, but by posting the link here of where you got it,
it feels to me kinda like a person that’s went into McDonalds grabbed a pile of their menus and taken them across the road to Burger Kings and dumped
them on their customer’s table lol

FYI, kind radio code providing members usually have code requests answered freely with ten minutes, and the fastest I’ve seen is a 1 minute….

I’m not a member of staff, so I can’t tell you whether the link you’ve posted is permitted, but if you’re wanting to help folks with this link
why not start a new thread with your link, then more people will see it then. Hey, I may even join you, I've got dozens of radio code
supplier websites if you're agreeing they do it better than Techkings lol

why have you posted a link to this site allegedly offering free ford radio codes by serial number ?

Well, given I’d spent time explaining to you how to get your radio code through the serial number printed on your radio’s metal casing,
I kind of expected you post the required serial number here for the code.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve no problem with you going elsewhere to obtain your code, that’s your business, but by posting the link here of where you got it,
it feels to me kinda like a person that’s went into McDonalds grabbed a pile of their menus and taken them across the road to Burger Kings and dumped
them on their customer’s table lol

FYI, kind radio code providing members usually have code requests answered freely with ten minutes, and the fastest I’ve seen is a 1 minute….

I’m not a member of staff, so I can’t tell you whether the link you’ve posted is permitted, but if you’re wanting to help folks with this link
why not start a new thread with your link, then more people will see it then. Hey, I may even join you, I've got dozens of radio code
supplier websites if you're agreeing they do it better than Techkings lol
I did send pictures of codes of my radio and I didn't know which was the serial number as there wasn't any V serial number on there so went to Google and found the free ford code site and it explain which serial number to enter and I received it instantly so thought I'll share with others I know you would of probably got me the code mate when you received the information needed as techkings is the best place

Back