FORMULER Z+ BOX

I just bought the z nano. Can't get it to work tho. Just get 'not connected network' on the screen after I went through the initial stages of setting up. I can't do anything. It's been stuck on this for ages. Tried to switch it off and on a few times. But it just loads, says preparing to start, then back to the same message.

Anyone know what I can do? I feel like just returning it and buying a mag box. I tried to go fancy and now paying the price.
Hasn't it got ethanet on box don't know nothing about them like just a suggestion to try set it up that way if possible

Hasn't it got ethanet on box don't know nothing about them like just a suggestion to try set it up that way if possible
Thanks for replying. I've put an ethernet cable in and now it's reset and asking for port URL etc. I'm guessing this is where my IPTV provider comes in?

Pikabox, they are now called, for hardware only.
Go into the formular web site and it will give you information about u.k suppliers Also all.the.specifications for each box
Formular z has its own app for running iptv
With already installed epg guide

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I have just received and had fitted a Z-Nano box from my iptv supplier to replace my Mag254 they tell me it is a much quicker box than the Mag and so far I have found that it is.
However I ahve been trying to find reviews on the box but have found none and also cannot ascertain wht version of Andriod my box is running.
But to answer roversmad22 so far it seems a better box speed wise and the catch up seems easy to negotiate and VOD have very current films available

Formuler Z Nano Full HD Android IPTV Kodi Stalker Player H.265 HEVC WLAN

Technical specifications:
Android 4.4 Kitkat
Hisilicon chip
512MB DDR3
4 GB eMMC
H.265 Main Profile@L5.0 High-tier
H.264 BP / MP / HP @ level 5.0
Full-HD 3D videos (MVC), blu-ray navigation
AVS baseline @ level 6.0 and AVS-P16 (AVS +)
MPEG1, MPEG2 SP @ ML, MP @ HL
MPEG4 SP @ L0-3, ASP @ L0-5, GMC
MPEG4 short header format (H.263 baseline)
VC-1 SP @ ML, MP @HL, and AP @ L0-3
VP6 / 8
MJPEG decoding, maximum 1080p @ 30 fps
Low delay decoding
3.5mm AV output jack plug
HDMI
2x USB 2.0
LAN
WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
Micro SD slot
Dimensions: LxWxH 96 mm x 96 mm x 25 mm

Power supply:
Input voltage - AC 100 ~ 240V, 50 / 60Hz
Type adapter
Power consumption - max. 15W
Standby power - max. 0.5 W (extremely low power)
Protection - Separate internal fuse and lightning protection

Delivery:
Formuler Z Nano IPTV Android Media Player H.265
1x HDMI cable
2x AA batteries for remote control
1x remote control
1x power supply 12 V 1.0A
1x short instruction

I have just received and had fitted a Z-Nano box from my iptv supplier to replace my Mag254 they tell me it is a much quicker box than the Mag and so far I have found that it is.
However I ahve been trying to find reviews on the box but have found none and also cannot ascertain wht version of Andriod my box is running.
But to answer roversmad22 so far it seems a better box speed wise and the catch up seems easy to negotiate and VOD have very current films available
Hi pal how is your formuler box running im lookinh at getting one..

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Not happy with it the EPG is slow and not user friendly in my opinion I never had this problem with my previous iptv provider so maybe its their issue and not the box but its always stuttering, jumping, lip sync goes out especially when watching catch up the buffer often happens not just when watching live TV but also on catch up Twice the end of a program didnt happend and also happend when watching a film using VOD. so not sure if its my provider or the box but never had these issues with my old Mag254 or my previous provider.
Hope this is some help

Not happy with it the EPG is slow and not user friendly in my opinion I never had this problem with my previous iptv provider so maybe its their issue and not the box but its always stuttering, jumping, lip sync goes out especially when watching catch up the buffer often happens not just when watching live TV but also on catch up Twice the end of a program didnt happend and also happend when watching a film using VOD. so not sure if its my provider or the box but never had these issues with my old Mag254 or my previous provider.
Hope this is some help
Cheers i think il opt for the mag 322

Solved much of my problems I got rid of the Z-Nano box and now am using a Mag256 much better although I still have issues with catch-up but realise this is down to my iptv provider who I will not be renewing with next year nor ever recommending them

Cheers i think il opt for the mag 322

After my experiences be careful with who you use as your iptv provider as many of them do not seem to provide what they claim.
Since changing to the Mag256 most of my issues have disappeared but still get problems with catch up viewing but now know this is down to my iptv provider and not the box.
I'm still not sure that an andriod box is as good as a Mag box but am sure some more knowledgable members here will know better but it could also be down to personal choice and what option you get with an andriod box compared to the linux based Mag boxes

After my experiences be careful with who you use as your iptv provider as many of them do not seem to provide what they claim.
Since changing to the Mag256 most of my issues have disappeared but still get problems with catch up viewing but now know this is down to my iptv provider and not the box.
I'm still not sure that an andriod box is as good as a Mag box but am sure some more knowledgable members here will know better but it could also be down to personal choice and what option you get with an andriod box compared to the linux based Mag boxes
Im looking for a box that is very similar to the linux boxes and works like a sly box..not into all the apps just a easy to use simple interface that even my granny could use..

Just for what it’s worth, the z7+ is an absolute cracking box. As @mbull will tell you I’m quite a fussy git with my boxes and this has surpassed everything I thought it would. The epg is brilliant on it, takes a while but once box is booted and you have set favourites it’s always there, the catch up selection alone is fantastic and the speed this thing processes at is incredible. Plus you can have Kodi on your main menu, and other decent apps, terrainium etc so your never short of anything to watch. I’m staggered that so many people aren’t getting these boxes at the minute. Got mine for £80 cash and it’s the best bit of dosh I’ve spent in a long time.
Get one you won’t be disappointed.

Just for what it’s worth, the z7+ is an absolute cracking box. As @mbull will tell you I’m quite a fussy git with my boxes and this has surpassed everything I thought it would. The epg is brilliant on it, takes a while but once box is booted and you have set favourites it’s always there, the catch up selection alone is fantastic and the speed this thing processes at is incredible. Plus you can have Kodi on your main menu, and other decent apps, terrainium etc so your never short of anything to watch. I’m staggered that so many people aren’t getting these boxes at the minute. Got mine for £80 cash and it’s the best bit of dosh I’ve spent in a long time.
Get one you won’t be disappointed.
Hmm im still undiscided..lol..

Have a look on YouTube and Formuler a website. Pretty sure people were undecided when zgemma’s 1st popped up, or vu boxes. Times change dude, welcome to the future lol!!

I had a formuler z+ couldn't find any channel listing on myonlinetv read on there forums seems very buggy software not fixed etc, has anyone got these to work on has I haven't has yet.

Yes mate, I have mine working absolutely perfectly. They are completely different to the zgemma boxes etc.
Basically to get mytvonline working you need to make a not if your MAC ADDRESS. Then find a supplier, I have one if you need that is excellent and have been using him for months now. Once you make your payment to said person they will activate a portal on your box and give you the portal address. Enter that and save it and away you go.
Note. If you are having slow epg issues select your favourite channel and use that list, as these boxes download all epg data from internet when it’s needed, this makes it a lot faster to get epg data as it’s only loading up about 50 odd channels instead of thousands.
Any more help you need let me know. If you need Iptv provider inbox me and I will gladly pass his details onto you.
Happy viewing.

Ebay is a no no,Get it from *** and yes i have setup a couple for mates and spot on,Use the suls apk app and you will get full epg to

You know the rules so please refrain from mentioning that supplier on the forum.
Use the pm system if needed.
Beni

How do you use the Suls epg with this box

Back