fraggle sky skin openatv 6.1

swampy47

Hello guys I wonder if anyone can help please
I just installed openatv 6.1 on my zgemma H1 everythings working good
But when I try to installing a skin called "fraggle sky skin" enigma2-plugin-skins-sky_21.01.2014_all.ipk
the box goes into endless rebooting bootloop after applying the skin ...
.pressing restart GUI

I figured out how to delete the selected skin in /usr/share/enigma2/ and get the box back working with the default skin
but like to get the fraggle skin working
does anyone know how ?
thanks

Edit: The skin worked ok on openatv 5.3

Last edited:
@swampy47 unfortunately if the skin is not compatible with the image it will send the box in to an endless loop
and only way out is...reflash the box again
see if you can find latest fraggle sly skin and then try it again and it should work

hope it helps

thanks mate I dont think theres any new version :(,
I really like this skin so used to it now ,,stupid i no as skins are so much better lately
I didn't have to reflash the box to get it back working though..... if anyone has this problem
just ftp into the box while its rebooting and delete the skin folder you installed at
usr/share/enigma2/

I've tried most of the new skins before mate but I find all need the menus and writings layout different and need changing
with the fraggle skin I had written down all the size fonts menu lines , fraggle looks good on my tv

Just a min ago I installed chabs skin, it looks really nice but the tv guides menu smaller and the writings small,
if i can get the same layout as fraggle with the number of lines and size font it be good,
the layout is slightly different with the program writing at the top I dont like and it only has 2 programs whats on next on the right under the little video picture playing , there is another to under it but you dont see pogram info like the top 2

I'll have a play with this for while it does look good much like fraggle

Delete any other skins on the box and just keep to the fraggle one,What box are you using
I'm using a zgemma h1.... I can't even get the fraggle working moshibeth , keeps rebooting after I set the skin on reboot.

Its a barebones install of openatv 6.1 I got it from zgemmas website ,
no other skins are installed only the default one, I deleted the chabs for now and I'm just trying slyk still messing about
wish i could get the fraggle working

Try using sucumnsee openvix backup,Used that many times in the past with fraggle skin and never had an issue,I have a copy if you cannot find one,Can dropbox it to you if you pm me a link

Try using sucumnsee openvix backup,Used that many times in the past with fraggle skin and never had an issue,I have a copy if you cannot find one,Can dropbox it to you if you pm me a link

i was using sucumnsee openvix images for ages :) hes a star ,
theres been a problem on vm with the sound and everyones been told you need the newest version of abm 2.8 for the fix .... no plugins updates on vix zgemma
thanks mate

https://pastebin.com/879TXuGy

Last edited:
Back