1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Orange Wednesday Codes

Discussion in 'Orange' started by HiTeck, May 29, 2013.

1. HiTeck

HiTeck Administrator Staff Member

29-05-2013 12-29-30.jpg

Over here in the UK Orange has something called “Orange Wednesdays” which entitles its customers to a free cinema ticket (at participating Cinemas) when purchasing a full price one. You can also get 2-4-1 on Mains at Pizza Express all day Wednesday.

I've just cracked the algorithm and you can now generate valid codes on the fly via APIfy.

Give it a go:
    Code:
    [ Only registered users can see the bbcode. Click Here To Register... ]
    For non-technical folk just click on the button below to get your code and read it out to the cinema attendant or your waiter at Pizza Express.

Thanks to
    Code:
    [ Only registered users can see the bbcode. Click Here To Register... ]
    Please post below if it worked for you?.

2. digitek50

digitek50 Member

It just seems to hang on generating for me mate. I'll try another browser :haha:
    Still the same. Can't get the codes to generate.

3. HiTeck

HiTeck Administrator Staff Member

It appears to be down atm, try it again shortly.

4. dan-ger-ous

dan-ger-ous VIP Member

Codes are generating now. I should be going to see The Hangover Part 3 next Wednesday, will report if it has worked or not next week.

5. dan-ger-ous

dan-ger-ous VIP Member

It worked!

Although what are the chances that the same code may be generated for another user? I generated around 5 before I left just in case. ;)

6. jotoon

jotoon Member

I'm not sure whether the link is no longer valid but I can't get it to work, anyone know whether it should still be a valid, working link?

7. Kfhyghl

Kfhyghl Member

It keeps saying I need to register when I already have!

8. Jay Beneng

Jay Beneng Member

Codes not working HELP

9. dan-ger-ous

dan-ger-ous VIP Member

The API is no longer working so the codes won't work..