Free Samsung S3 cases

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Note: You do pay postage but it is minimal.

These cases are actually an excellent fit for the SIII, much better than ones I've seen bought from bricks & mortar stores costing 20 bucks.

Free_Galaxy_SIII_Black_Case__90754.1343209764.1280.1280.jpg

You can of course buy more than one and the shipping remains the same ;)

Two of these cases to Ireland paying through Paypal cost €5.30 euro

Use Promo Code: FreeZooGueAccessory

Code:
http://www.zoogue.com/galaxy-s3-cases/

I spotted this in a post by Cyrus over on Boards IE

-

How do you work out the cheaper postage, I ask it to work out postage, and it tells me $10.99 (no problem by the way) then say paypal, and the postage stays the same. I have seen the original post, and no-one is very specific, except to say the postage will be $6.98. also it is having trouble adding my adress, have you bought one?? any troubles?

I haven't bought one wheelo but I saw one someone else bought & they fit like a glove.

I just placed a trial order & I'm getting $6.98 (€5.36) see pic

I didn't ask it to calculate anything, I just made the dummy purchase up to that point

02dbf3668d6f37dc577350915562d5ca.jpg

to be nosey i just did it filled in dud stuff and got shipping for 2

Please choose the shipping method for your order:

USPS First Class International (2 - 3 weeks) $10.97
tried shipping for 1 and got

Please choose the shipping method for your order:

USPS First Class International (2 - 3 weeks) $6.98

Maybe wheelo should just buy a iPhone and apple will ship him a free rubber case to fix the wiFi! LOL! sorry Linny :leaving:

NEVER,NEVER, NEVER LOL

never will i-buyanythingApple (y), I think it might be to do with ordering one or two, 10.99 or 6.98. ordered anyway as 8 euro odd is great value for two cases.

Those two covers were here today when I returned from a few days away, the quality is really quite good, the fit is excellent, and at 8 euro for both is exceptional value, Thanks Gman (y)

Back