free tv yea

jc12

a couple of guys in work told me about the dm500s that they were getting one i siad i have one with all the stations on it they siad they no about the cs but this box is different dish u plug it into your sat dish and your modem press the red button and away u go has anyone seen this box r no anything about it i am waiting 2 c how the lads get on with theirs i will let everyone no when i no what they are like

most boxes on sat will require an internet connect even if its just to get the latest keys,but sould like cs or possibly spiderbox/max 1000

as the above poster said " it is without a doubt a pre configured stb" there is various ways of getting free t.v, and c/s is one of the main ones atm with the implementation of n3

it is cs a cable/sat shop in tallaght is selling them 4 170e that includes the box and set up that price is for one year

glic i think its a dm sat box i have not heard anymore cus i got a dm sat box on a cs system the shop is in tallagh across from the airton ind est cant miss it ask one of the guys about it in there great help in there

Back