Free wifi/wifi unlocker

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Im on 3 network and looking for free wifi networks whilst out and about. I know if your on o2 you can pick up lots of hotspots.but on 3 there dont seem to be any, mean i have to use my 3g network

I have seen this today on google wifi unlocker which is $24.99
Code:
http://www.twindigitaldelivery.com/Wifi?gclid=COP5t7Tj_aYCFQUTfAod3SR2aQ
just wondered if anyone knew anything about it it does say
Unlocked WiFi can be used by:
Computers, Laptops, Playstations, Nintendo DS, X-Box, Wii, Blackberrys, iPhones, iPods, IP Phones and more !

i don't know a great deal about them, but there are some programs out there on torrent sites, sure public ones too, don't want to mention them in case it against the rules ;)

I do not know anything about that Linny, unless you here from someone\somewher trustworthy who can tell you if it is OK, and more importantly SAFE. Leave well alone Lass.

thanks Jodav yh thats why i thought id ask my TK family i havent got a problem with paying for it as long as i know its genuine and safe to use and not gonna damage my iphone or pc etc

Looking at this a bit more closely Linny I would pass on it.

The Website shows a nice fancy looking box, but then states "PayPal will redirect you to our Download Page"

It goes on to state "Wouldn"t you like to see if you can access your "locked network"? Get the "WEP Key"
Any one with any sense will be using the much more secure WPA or WPA2 encryption, and it does not mention getting their key.

If you go to the main homepage h**p://www.twindigitaldelivery.com, it is bare with only two other products (both downloads)

If that is not enough for you Linny, take a look at the "Legal Disclaimer" at the bottom of the page lol

I would agree with jodav, you can pretty much crack WEP for free anyhow with programs for your computer, save the password and just use it on your phone.
It could also take along time for it to crack it as it has to analyze packets of information as someone is actually using the wireless itself to get the passwords.
I would doubt very much that this program for said price is capable of cracking wpa2.
Either way its highly illegal.
Normally WiFi hotspots are free no?
Could just ask for the password :)

Thanks Guys. tbh I didnt actually look into it properly but it looked good. And well if it looks good - i come here and ask as we all know if it looks to good then its often NOT!
Yes problem here is on 3 network you dont get many free hotspots. BT & O2 seem to have most of them and mine. I used to be able to get cloud in Mac's free but think thats now part of O2

Just a thought. Thats the only downside with 3 network wifi hotspots is not as good as other networks :(

i suppose thinking about it it means that with a programme like that anyone could get into anyones wireless and do all sorts! so security = 0

Back