Freesat V8 series

the reaper

VIP Member
As promised by our Chinese friends---check out the support site for updates/news with more to come.
Still a few bugs but they will get sorted.
Reaper.

Last edited:
On the Freesat site I have downloaded the new v8 golden firmware and noticed there is a channel list on the site as well. Is the channel list suitable for the Golden as it only states for v7 or v8 and no mention of specific models. Edit just clicked on link and it says only for v8 golden/v8 super . Delete post if you like please mods

Last edited:
The channel list is not ready for downloading yet---will keep you updated as we progress.
Also V7 mini and V7 Max updates now available on support site.
Reaper.

Last edited:
Cheers Reaper link for channel guide for v8 golden only raises 404 link not valid. Will wait for information on this site

Both Links work for me loads very slow though. Download of firmware 6mb in size took 15 minutes to complete, site must be busy it is normally slow but not as bad as it is today

Last edited:
I have the v8 angel here to play with---still lots of bugs to sort out.
Most difficult box that has crossed my path so far, but we will get there in the end.
Reaper.

Looking forward to see how it performs when the bugs are ironed out.
Got a dual os box at the minute (Amiko A3)
If it performs as well as my box has up until now i'll be getting one.

Never any mention of the V8 PRO in any updates since firmware update 19/4/16
Do any of these channel lists work on that box ?

Use the channel list at your own risk as there are bugs---I tried it and have had to reflash as channels not working.
Reaper

Back