Freesat V8 series

e819248b94463da73c58b34e2e88f47c.jpg

12cbbc5128fe8ab9e49e55ed734c50ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just so busy here that I really haven't had time to play.
Finished the PRO box firmware yesterday then discovered a company trying to palm off clone f/w for V8 series so now trying to wipe them out before someone bricks their box.. Also got a list of clients who want me to upgrade their boxes--it's never ending.
Reaper.

That's the thing the more you know the more people require your help and advice etc. It's never ending in the sat/cable business

Excellent pictures m8--amazing what one can get on these little boxes.
Reaper.

I had a zgemma before this and found that abit complicated so went for something similar to the v8s and the golden ticked all the boxes

Need to test some lines. Is the process the same when loading them via usb as to the openbox v8?

Hi New to all this can anyone help me I've got a open Box v8 set it up put new cccam everything OK for a week disconnected it put it in my brother's for the boxing on Saturday and nothing blank screen just saying no videos available . help

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Sorry mate I don't know how to work all this at the moment I've only just joined I'll have to work it all out and get back to you.but has for the cables all connected correctly

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

new firmware out for the freesat series golden & super...anybody triedit? what are your thoughts?

They released a new firmware yesterday but they didn't fix the "Select When Highlighted" problem. I'm still hoping they'll fix it because it is a real pain.

The V8 Super 18092016 firmware (V8_Super_V388.rar) is working great. Be sure to dump your User DB before flashing and then reload your list etc.

new firmware out for the freesat series golden & super...anybody triedit? what are your thoughts?

They released a new firmware yesterday but they didn't fix the "Select When Highlighted" problem. I'm still hoping they'll fix it because it is a real pain.

The V8 Super 18092016 firmware (V8_Super_V388.rar) is working great. Be sure to dump your User DB before flashing and then reload your list etc.

DB was backed up already from before. After I loaded the new firmware on my fav list was still there.

Newbie wondering where good place to buy openbox v8, and apparently need to have a post before you can Send private messages! Apologies for irrelevance in this thread!

I did not see that much difference in this firmware update.

I would like to see them fix the "Select When Highlighted"issue and also to show the modulation type (QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK) & FEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back