freeview box

Mendi

hi,i just scanned my freeview box its brought up skysports 1 and 2 up but no pictures and does anyone know if we can get them up as free and watch the skysports 1 and 2.Freeview is nag3 these channels i mention am sorry to post this sorry if my english isnt good.

Cant we buy skysports news on freeview box?

not sure as it depends on what box you have. if it has a top up card you may be able to purchase extra channels from sky, but to get the sky news now i think you have to pay for sky sports channels.
no you wont get them for free - which is why they have taken the sp news off free to air channel.

out of interest what is your 1st or 2nd language as someone on here may speak same language as you and be able to help you understand a bit more.
We are all here to help if we can. But the standard language is English as most countries understand English rather than any other ( as far as i know)

Last edited:
Thanks and how must there will charged me freeview for the channels and my language is urdu and english and am learning my english now.

i hope that is ok with you.

IF someone speaks Urdu they should be able to translate stuff for you! Again dont know about prices you would have to find out by looking up their packages

Back