freeview ireland

Freeview is DTT which as far as I'm aware is only running 4 channels or so at the moment in Ireland. Do you mean Freesat?

or are you talking about the "dodgy Boxes" that gave lots of channels for free. if you are then it is no longer an option as they are all changed to nagra 3, which hasn't been hacked yet.
freesat is probably the nearest thing left in ireland

http: //www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/4258890/art/dvbr-520-hd-digital-tv-re.html?srcid=4745&tag=Goog_Dynam&nopopup=1,
if you see freeview stickers on monitors/tvs they will not work in irl as they are mpeg 2,modern tvs if made for irl have the dvb/t tuner inside also,connect up to a digital aerial on roof,mine is in attic pointing to i hope the right spot.5 tv channels and radio stations more to follow.
fresat is from a sat dish like sky.

free sat

at the min only watching the remains of the kriptview channels whats left what about free sat any ideas not fused about sports or movies can watch them on interent anyway

Check out Lidl, Aldi, Maplins etc. they all have very cheap kits to get freesat. Very easy to set up also.

best place to buy

and what is the best one to get value wise

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

where is the best place to get a free sat box

Back