Freeze/glitch free?

laur

Hi all,I am very new to all of this,I recently bought an openbox s11,looked on the net and bought a sub.Now I have been having some freezing/glitches from every couple of minutes to every half an hour or so,anyway constant,I have been in contact with the seller but he says his line his fine and it must be my end(net or box).I have done everything from firmware upgrade/downgrade,different Ethernet cables/ports but still the same.
Now my question:Is there such think as server with absolute no freezing/glitching.I mean 100% ?Or is this kind of think to be expected when using such services.
sorry for the long post.
regards Laur

The one i used is 99% glitch free, i only get problems with my F5 box from time to time when i reboot it its fine again. I might get a glitch once a day

if your downloading that will cause glitching or try a diffrent ethernet cable see if that help

I have tried different cables/ports on my router.I have tried disconnecting al Internet connected devices except the openbox ,still the same.Thats why I m asking. It glitches 3-7 times per hour.I am actually thinking to cut my loses and buy a different sub.
Just trying to find out what are the others getting.

whos your net with and what speed u on ?

---------- Post Merged at 05:53 PM ----------

Also have u tryed free tails from other people see if its just your supplier?

For a line, u can get 24 free trails on most to test it out see if its for you. If u google free ccam servers, u should find something if you get stuck i can give u a email u can get a free 3 day trail.

Would appreciate a pm from you with an email..to see if my box or connection is at fault.
Regards Laur

Pm sent mate let us know how u get on...

Im watching the match now had only one tiny glitch lasted for like 1/2 sec amazing service.

Hi guys,I thought I update you with my progress,I have contacted judgey's provider and now waiting for a test line,in the mine time I have been fiddling with my network configuration,I used to have 2 routers on the same network(a master and slave),the reason being to extend my coverage,the openbox was plugged in the slave router,I have plugged it straight in to the master router now and what do you know just one glitch since yesterday in the afternoon :yes!:.I am still monitoring and will update further.

Update,it's been over a weak now and so far just the odd glitch now and then(could be my box as once it glitched on a FTA channel),so in general I am very happy with the service..judgey:I haven't received the test line so can't comment on that,but looks like I am going to stick with my provider in the end...but would still like to thank you for helping !

Back