Freezing breaking up

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Hi guys
Got two subs from sane supplier both are now glitching freezing breaking up when on
Anything I can check guy is saying different ecms on both whatever that means

Sorry its uk remainder of sky channels . All fta are perfect and iptv works fine but use the c lines a lot still , getting annoying now lol

Sorry its uk remainder of sky channels . All fta are perfect and iptv works fine but use the c lines a lot still , getting annoying now lol
Have you tried restarting network or you could always request a test line to see if it is provider related and not a box or broadband issue is your iptv glitching and freezing if from same supplier

Have you tried restarting network or you could always request a test line to see if it is provider related and not a box or broadband issue is your iptv glitching and freezing if from same supplier
Hi mate
yes IPTV is fine works great , restart of router few times now....Im cat 6 70mb to each box E2 speed tests show great max speed.

Ok cheers supplier is saying its a corrupted softcam. .? has anyone come across this?? Anyways its not right

Supplier most likely piggie backing off another server to reduce costs because he isnt making that much money of the sky side....

i am experiencing the exact same thing, 2 subs same provider worked fine for months now all of a sudden lots of glitching and freezing

FTA channels are fine and also fhd iptv channels are smooth

Same here!

Zgemma h2s via Ethernet and Openbox V8s via WiFi both lots of freezing and gliching on the pay channels. Subscriber says things are fine at their end and it may be network issues with my ISP

Same here!

Zgemma h2s via Ethernet and Openbox V8s via WiFi both lots of freezing and gliching on the pay channels. Subscriber says things are fine at their end and it may be network issues with my ISP

Try a different provider on test.
If it stops glitching. Point proven its not your network..

don't think mine is a network problem, i can stream 1080p iptv with no problem, its either my line provider or something with the channels

don't think mine is a network problem, i can stream 1080p iptv with no problem, its either my line provider or something with the channels

So get a cppl of tests .. my zgemma didnt like 1080 infact was faultless on SD.. but i would doubt if any stream was 1080 on iptv.

Last edited:
yeah im going to do that, most of my uk channels are 1920 x 1080p 25fps and play faultless, even have a couple of 50fps, i know they are up scaled but the quality is spot on and my zgemma boxes play them fine.

two tests working glich free so it's not my network, waiting on a response from my provider now
Dont be put off with lame excuses .
Your paying for a service, he clearly is not supplying.. let us all know the reply.. But not naming provider.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back