Freezing breaking up

Dont be put off with lame excuses .
Your paying for a service, he clearly is not supplying.. let us all know the reply.. But not naming provider.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Will do (has been a great provider for nearly four years now so am hoping to get it sorted)

Will do (has been a great provider for nearly four years now so am hoping to get it sorted)
If your provider has been solid for 4 years. Perhaps my last comment was unjust.. but still explain regards glitching .

Guys still getting glitching mainly on the HD channels again NOT FTA but the paid sky UK ones ITV 3 HD and 4 HD etc???? is everyone else having issues?

two tests working glich free so it's not my network, waiting on a response from my provider now
I get same response all is fine their end will have to try another supplier i can't understand why ITV HD BBC HD upto 5HD are all perfect and the paid for is not if its a issue my end, and my IPTV is perfect with 70mb speeds to boxes all day long.

Discovery +1 is working again for me (was last night anyway), but still very glitchy.
so it made that awful Mike and Ant parternship even more tedious that normal... bring back Ed !

I’m experiencing the same thing. I’m having a lot of problems with itv2/3. My discovery +1 has been blank for couple days now and few of my payed channels are playing up. Anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Hi mate
Could i have afternoon test
Sky uk
3.00pm kickoffs bein etc
And vod which updated regularly
Mag 250

Mac deleted.

Regards stuss

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate
Could i have afternoon test