Cable Freezing issues

Cosso

I am having issues with freezing on my Zgemma 5.2. It is happening randomly on all channels, some worse than others, then sometimes these same channels can be fine. I've had the box for a couple of weeks with everything set up for plug and play. I have gone through all the checks of software/firmware settings etc and all seems perfectly fine. I have also tried the box at a friends house with the same issues happening. Today I changed all leads and connectors with brand new ones, but still the same. But then I noticed that the RF input on the box seems to move very slightly, in my experience this should be solid with no movement, as I've never had this box before, can others confirm whether there's has slight play in the RF input. It makes me believe, that there maybe a dry joint inside the box, possibly the main centre pin of input???
TIA

provider is likely cause if it's freezing, if the picture is pixellating (blocky) then it would be signal

Yes I'm on Virgin BB 350mb with no issues. I'm really thinking the issue is with the RF input, as it does move freely, that would lead to been a dry joint. But awaiting response from the person I bought it from, before investigating further, as will require opening up the box.

The only reason I asked is I am having similar problems and looking through other forums this seems to be affecting people on Virgin more than any other provider

As far as I can tell the Virgin BB is running perfectly fine with no issues, I'm on a business package with Hitron router. Also when I took the box to a friends house to test, they have BT BB, but still got the same issues.
I will see about the test line, as the provider has no issues there end.
Can anyone confirm if there RF input has any free movement on it and it is very slight?
I'm still awaiting providers response, as to what I have found, once I get a response, then I'll know whether to open box up and investigate dry joint on RF input or if they'll replace box/sort issue.

Back