freezing lines on mgcamd

dappa2

I have a zgemma h32tc in my living room running mgcamd 1.38 on it as the softcam, I've been running two lines off it for quite sometime now for vm, one is a supplier from this forum the other line is from a facebook group, both lines have their strong points and bad points and I can see when looking in the status bar on the box or softcam panel it switching between the two lines as and when needed.

Now to the question, when a line freezes my understanding is it will just switch to the other line and just keep going, not let the picture freeze for ages and then restart back up, so whats going on here, I've seen many a time over the last year it freeze for a bit, look on the softcam panel and it say no ecm info and I refuse to believe that both lines are freezing on the same channel at the same time, then theres another thing I find strange, neither line will clear ginxesports tv, or you may get a very rare occasion it will clear but last for a short time and then just freeze, whats all that about?

Try oscam
Run both lines simultaneously

Alter client time out to 9500

Should give better results

Some channels are a issue on cable, it's just the way it is.

I have a zgemma h32tc in my living room running mgcamd 1.38 on it as the softcam, I've been running two lines off it for quite sometime now for vm, one is a supplier from this forum the other line is from a facebook group, both lines have their strong points and bad points and I can see when looking in the status bar on the box or softcam panel it switching between the two lines as and when needed.

Now to the question, when a line freezes my understanding is it will just switch to the other line and just keep going, not let the picture freeze for ages and then restart back up, so whats going on here, I've seen many a time over the last year it freeze for a bit, look on the softcam panel and it say no ecm info and I refuse to believe that both lines are freezing on the same channel at the same time, then theres another thing I find strange, neither line will clear ginxesports tv, or you may get a very rare occasion it will clear but last for a short time and then just freeze, whats all that about?
If your providers do not have local cards and are just cache exchanging then yes they will freeze at the same time channels tht do not work properly like the 1 you mentioned is because the ecm is not being requested enough due to not many people watching it

Peace

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Try oscam
Run both lines simultaneously

Alter client time out to 9500

Should give better results

Some channels are a issue on cable, it's just the way it is.

I'll give oscam a try again, from time to time I do switch softcam to it so oscam is already set up for both lines, but another strange thing I see with oscam, it almost always selects one line over the other for majority of the channels whereas mgcamd likes to chop and change depending on the response time, as far as I know loadbalancer is set to send out to all readers at the same time which I assume is them all running simultaneously at the same time?

Yes, leave load balancer alone (all readers)

One line can be quicker to answer the requests than another, that's nothing to worry about.

How do you switch your line to Oscan and what if any is the advantage in doing so? Mine has been glitching a lot recently using using mgcamd with a newcamd file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back