Freezing Music Channels???

Kerry45

AM[/GALLERY]
Zgemma H2H, Virgin. Speeds 50MB. Using virgin supplied splitter and good coax (tried diff ones)

Hi, its me again !!! Lol.... I've tried 2 diff lines from 2 diff people and still exactly the same, freezing every minute and less on music channels still.
I get now signal of 61% on ITV. ( it has gone done from 73% yest)
Music channels I get 57% (down from yest which was 63%)
I ALSO TRIED JUST NOW, PLUGGIN MAIN VM FEED STR8 INTO ZGEMMA and obviouslyl no picture as didn't connect router as need splitter but signal was exactly same as was thru splitter etc....So must rule out any splitter cable connections!!!
I phoned virgin yest and they said they done something to my router.. I don't think they have but have them coming out today to fix a coax feed to TiVo in bedroom, I snapped copper bit off messing around last 3 days with diff splitters, diff leads, cabinet out and back etc so mad few days to try get bottom of this... LINE or VIRGIN?
I will ask them to check or up my signal levels today..
I've included my details of downstream/upstream i've just got off router and also a network log. Any thing wrong on info and any advice be kindly appreciated. Thank you.... IM POSTING PICS AFTER CREATED THIS POST....

Last edited:
Back