freezing on some channels

hi guys running wooshbuild on zgemma h2h and half channels work flawlessly mostly premium ones but some of the lesser channels and fta freezing like mad! any ideas? dont see how it can be line? and same applies to friends with same setup! so its not my end? thanks in advance

if the fta channels are freezing then check your connections, your splitter etc as they don't rely on anything else

have you got correct netid,?
and, as said above, cables, connectors and splitters must be of the best quality and correct type

thanks for reply yes i have the right net id all connections good quality like i say strange thing is its perfect on ss an sm but ukgold can be unwatchable and simaler channels! doesn’t have to be fta! do you think it could be the image? a few friends have identical set ups and same issues! and allthe internet providers vary

thanks for reply yes i have the right net id all connections good quality like i say strange thing is its perfect on ss an sm but ukgold can be unwatchable and simaler channels! doesn’t have to be fta! do you think it could be the image? a few friends have identical set ups and same issues! and allthe internet providers vary
if FTA are freezing its not the line

all identical set-ups and all the same problems,
it all points to a set-up issue then
what cabl;e and splitters are in use.?

Hi mate if you're certain your set up is good like steptoe suggested, it will most likely be your line provider. Best get plenty of tests and checkout the lesser channels when testing, home&health, ginx, vintage etc

Hi mate if you're certain your set up is good like steptoe suggested, it will most likely be your line provider. Best get plenty of tests and checkout the lesser channels when testing, home&health, ginx, vintage etc
It won't be his line if it's affecting the FTA channels.

@bigchris2003 when you say FTA channels do you mean channels 1 to 5 on SD or are you referring to channels like 1 to 5 HD which are FTA everywhere apart from on cable

Yeh understand that @grog68 but respectfully he mentioned gold and the lesser channels and with it being in the cable forum I assumed it was those channels on the cable side of his setup. Guess he needs to answer your question.
Quite a few have had the same prob inc me on cable as I found out from an esteemed member it was down to a cached server on those channels.

hi guys thanks for reply, yes i am on cable and i guess the 1-5 hd channels are not fta as it is cable spoke to service provider today and apparently there are certain channels that have this issue uk gold +1 but not uk gold and there were a selection of other lesser channels he mentioned , i will reflash latest wooshbuild tonight and see if it improves things! what is server cache, is that avoidable? will let you know how it goes, just cant understand how some channels clear glitch free and some dont, surely the premium ones would glitch if it was to do with vermin

Last edited:
Back