Freezing problems

Racing uk was pretty bad for me today on cable, but it was ok later in the evening, i see they have an offer on at the minute to try and get new customers, dunno if thats anything to do with it, i know its been really bad on sat lately.

I've also had bad freezing on most channels the past few days, yesterday was unwatchable freezing every minute.

I've also had bad freezing on most channels the past few days, yesterday was unwatchable freezing every minute.
thanks, i think it proves there's a lot of people with the same problem, i can stop messing with it now, do in me ed in.

There have been a few reports of freezing from various providers.

The trouble is only watching a channel for a minute or so doesn't prove anything, I had heard a few reports from people using different providers yesterday about freezing, channels like Drama, Discovery and ITV+1, I flicked through a few and saw no issues but then I left drama on and it was freezing badly. I tested same channels this morning and they were freeze free for me.

There appear to be too many providers affected to be just a line issue.

Yeah, a bit later when I checked again, the racing uk channel wasn't in the best of health, it played ok for 5 or 6 mins then froze for about 5 seconds, this carried on for a while
I didn't have time to check the rest but the movie channels were fine
I'm thinking VM or more likely, Sky have done something - we all blamed VM when Sports Hd went off but it was more likely to be Murdoch et al, and considering almost all sat/sky lines are suffering badly at the mo, I'm placing the blame at the Murdoch's doorstep - they've been fannying about with frequencies or something for everyone to be affected to some degree

Glad I wasn't alone. It has been freezing very badly on almost every channel the past few days.

ITV HD, Discovery Science, More 4 HD/SD, Sly Comedy, MTV HD/SD all Asian channels, BBC One HD etc

Having the same issue. I've been with my provider for years without any problems however the freezing started a few weeks back, particularly some of the kids channels. Today I requested a test line from a reportable provider who I've used previously - unfortunately I'm having the same issue.

At the minute I'm running two separate boxes simultaneously, with separate providers - one is Oscam, the other MGcamd. Both are freezing at the same point. Signal levels are very good, there's no glitching, just freezing.

BTW the boxes are Zgemma H5.2TC and I'm in Wolverhampton 40973

The football is pretty unwatchable tonight on Vermin, due to constant freezing ect.
Thankfully it is fine on iptv

Last few days here my vm line has been unwatchable practically every channel 10 second freeze been reduced to watching free view on satellite tuner it just reminds me how awful terrestrial tv and how the BBC can kiss my arse if they think i'm paying my tv license

I’ve had several freezes on BBC One Hd tonight on VM. I’ve a new splitter, and as before no errors reported within either Oscam or Mgcamd log files, the screen just freezes for 10seconds or so. System has been rock solid for the past year or so, until the last few weeks. Something is definitely going on, I suspect VM are up to something as it’s not just $ky based channels that are freezing.

Add me to the list. Net id 40974. Freezing on ITV HD, BBC one HD, Sky news, BBc news and nick jr 2, Freezing for upto 10 secoonds.

Think it's definitely a provider or server issue. Too many different areas. Tonight several of the Sly movie channels are freezing, always for around 8-10 seconds.
Time to start emailing the Provider I think

Back