Freezing problems

Whatever is happening, it seems like it's not limited to one server / provider - hopefully, it's temporary.

All working for me well on cable , just the sat side thats not the best , but at least the cartoon channels have been ok as has bt sports and the racing channels, a bit bad during last week , but they have been ok the last 3 days, thats on the sat and on cable i have watching bt sports1 hd this last few hours and its been perfect.

I got up this morning, and again NONE of the News Channels are clearing, appx half of the Movie Channels are also "dark".
Those that DO work are freezing every few minutes for around the 10 second mark.
I got a test line from another provider on here, and woohoo..everything is now working, and after 90 mins or so I have not had a single freeze on any channel.
Not only that but the Sly Channels that are left are working now, such as BT Sport ect ect.
Clearly a provider issue, so the question is..............what now?

I got up this morning, and again NONE of the News Channels are clearing, appx half of the Movie Channels are also "dark".
Those that DO work are freezing every few minutes for around the 10 second mark.
I got a test line from another provider on here, and woohoo..everything is now working, and after 90 mins or so I have not had a single freeze on any channel.
Not only that but the Sly Channels that are left are working now, such as BT Sport ect ect.
Have you tried the 'lesser' channels? My sports and movies are fine and generally have been good apart from an odd freeze once in a blue moon, its channels like discovery etc where it appears to be good for a time and then bad, although I've not checked yet today.

Yeah looks like I'm gonna need a test line, mine's freezing on all movies sports and documentary channels it never used to be this bad.

I've gone through a few channels today, had bt sport on this afternoon, and now drama and hardly any freezing issues, hoping things are settling down now.

out of interest would running two lines at the same time lessen the chances of freezing?

yes if you put both lines in an oscam file, the softcam picks the most stable connection, if it fails, it switches to the other line/server.
the chances of the same channel freezing at the same time on different servers are remote....but not impossible

Just a few examples from me. This is happening on 2 of my boxes. One using Oscam and one use Mgcamd, Same line(multi room)
Not working - Itv HD. No BBC1 Hd. No Channel 4 HD.
Sky sports news constant freezing. Sky News Freezing. Discovery HD Freezing.
Have emailed supplier and awaiting reply.

Just a few examples from me. This is happening on 2 of my boxes. One using Oscam and one use Mgcamd, Same line(multi room)
Not working - Itv HD. No BBC1 Hd. No Channel 4 HD.
Sky sports news constant freezing. Sky News Freezing. Discovery HD Freezing.
Have emailed supplier and awaiting reply.
BBC1 HD and channel 4HD should be working, mine are. Discovery channels are freezing sometimes badly sometimes not for hours, not noticed freezing on sky news but not really had it on enough to comment.

out of interest would running two lines at the same time lessen the chances of freezing?
as long as they are not using the same server. (careful you could get lines from 2 different resellers that actually point to same server)

Only really had Sly News HD, & a couple of the Movie channels on today, & still getting random 10 second freezes. Supplier is clearly taking the Piss now

Only really had Sly News HD, & a couple of the Movie channels on today, & still getting random 10 second freezes. Supplier is clearly taking the Piss now
what movie channels? I don't watch them often but can check to see if it's specific to your provider

Sly Thriiler HD currently. But I know its my Supplier...I had a perfect test line elsewhere yesterday

Back