Freezing problems

Just had a couple of movie channels and sports channels on and they are same, very low signal etc and glitching
My signal is still up in the 95%+ even when frozen, Sky Premier HD was 97% during a freeze. it just doesn't make sense.

Yeah got me baffled aswell because normally all the main channels are spot on but today its shocking ffs :grimacing: swapped over splitter etc just incase but no difference etc :(

was having a mad thought, wonder if everyone having issues uses VM for their broadband? maybe this is a vm attempt at something <-- Conspiracy nutter alert LOL

Well yeah it had crossed my mind because im on vm broadband but signal strength is usually in 90's same as yours and im in 00008 same as you lol

Mines was only temporary, it settled down and stayed stable enough, seems strange that there are people that have tried 2, 3 and 4 different providers and are still having problems, could it be vm just causing the problem, hitting various areas at various times.

Found this on another forum

"NIT CDS changes were observed overnight with Frequency changes on various VM Networks in Scotland: Edinburgh 1 (SCOTLAND), Dundee (Edinburgh 2
SCOTLAND), Uddingston (SCOTLAND), Perth (SCOTLAND) & Falkirk (SCOTLAND). Once again, frequencies were not assigned to dormant transport streams TSIDs 38-41."

I was getting heavy pausing on many channels in my area,
so i online flashed update to open atv 6.2 (dated today 24th april)
I then pressed autobouquetsmaker,delete bouquets,updated config files,start scan
touch wood everything working well at the moment.
Im running oscam on a HD51.
Rumours of a UHD channel coming to VM starting in May could be connected to the frequency changes ???

Unwatchable - every channel, been like it for a few days now, constant freezing. Was hoping to watch the Liverpool semi-final tonight, no chance as it's unwatchable.

was having a mad thought, wonder if everyone having issues uses VM for their broadband? maybe this is a vm attempt at something <-- Conspiracy nutter alert LOL

You know what I'll put my tinfoil hat on too. I've been suffering with freezing but at the weekend the whole thing went black only had fta sd. It came back yesterday and now it's gone off again ffs! Any ideas why I'd lose the entire service? The signal is reporting 73% but nothing just black:(

You know what I'll put my tinfoil hat on too. I've been suffering with freezing but at the weekend the whole thing went black only had fta sd. It came back yesterday and now it's gone off again ffs! Any ideas why I'd lose the entire service? The signal is reporting 73% but nothing just black:(
If you have lost channels totally then it could be a line issue, check with your provider or try a test line to see if you get anything

Back