Freezing

Hi i keep getting freezing on my channels its on all channels apart from the fta sd service provider done update and still the same it wont play longer than 5 mins without freezing you cant watch a thing. Am i able to get rid of my current line and install new one. Everythin is connected ok aswel useing 5-1000mhz splitter.

It does sound like an internet / line provider issue - you can put a new line on the box to see if it's any better... look in the cable section for the cable line request thread.

It does sound like an internet / line provider issue - you can put a new line on the box to see if it's any better... look in the cable section for the cable line request thread.
Can i add a new line so tbere will be 2 lines on or will i have to delete my line and add new one

Yes just put an 'x' say before the 'cws' for now. Are you using someones build do you know i.e.where did you get your mg_cfg file from? Also login to your virgin account and check web safe and child safe think they call it blockers are off?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hmmm ok was going to say server can't be that bad surely but if eBay then possible.

Mg_cfg file b fine.

Check your ISP blockers and a test are simplest things first...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Could I just ask, when you bought this box and put the connection in has it always performed this way? Or are we saying that further to VM messing around last week its only started?

Could I just ask, when you bought this box and put the connection in has it always performed this way? Or are we saying that further to VM messing around last week its only started?
Got it on saturday set it all up on the afternoon so from then its been doing it other channels are less freezing than some but its still bad.

Hi all seems fine now hasnt froze once yet since 9 was ok on sat night aboit 11pm aswel dnt no if its to do with hardly anyone on the server where i got line from or what.

Don't get another account from same person - get a test line from another seller.

Back