Freezing

geoffsnook

Hi could anyone point me in the right direction just asking if anyone has seen this all my premium channels work perfectly with no freezing/glitching but itv hd and bbc hd are not watchable as they freeze a lot of the time i know its not my line as everything else is really could just wondering if there is any thing i can try

Have you checked cables / splitters etc?
Splitters should be Tratec / Technetix or possibly Labgear

Have you checked your power levels?
log into your modem, there's a settings password on the side of it, go to 192.168.0.1 and use that password, find the logs and post them here, you could need a VM engineer

Have you checked cables / splitters etc?
Splitters should be Tratec / Technetix or possibly Labgear

Have you checked your power levels?
log into your modem, there's a settings password on the side of it, go to 192.168.0.1 and use that password, find the logs and post them here, you could need a VM engineer

Hi thanks for that my installation is all virgin I have not touched it but stopped having virgin 5 months ago so they have not turned me off so the engineer visit is a no no all The rest of the channels are fine it’s just itv bbc and motors tv that are glitchy

Have you tried a different line to rule out a provider issue?

Don't worry about losing your existing line, simply navigate to usr/keys (assuming openatv) in filezilla, and take a copy of CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list, put these somewhere safe, a USB stick for example, then add any test lines you wish to try, and my advice is to try more than a couple, then put your old line back on by inserting the USB and copying the old CCcam and newcamd files back

if it is the box / network / setup etc all tests will be similar, if not, t's your provider

Last edited:
Back