Freezing

Sirius

can anyone help please, I’m using CCcam line on virgin, openAtv latest update, we cannot watch a dam thing the freezing is so bad, is mgcamd better iv changed all network cables to cat7 signal strength is 73% which is ok I presume the splitter is off the engineer who installed the internet which is 53 meg download so that should be ok ? Any ideas, thank you

can anyone help please, I’m using CCcam line on virgin, openAtv latest update, we cannot watch a dam thing the freezing is so bad, is mgcamd better iv changed all network cables to cat7 signal strength is 73% which is ok I presume the splitter is off the engineer who installed the internet which is 53 meg download so that should be ok ? Any ideas, thank you
Check the SD channels BBC one,BBC two,ITV,4 and 5. If these channels do not freeze it's most probably your line. If these channels do freeze, it could be your coaxial cable or splitter. Is this a new set up ? How long have you had these issues.. We'll need a bit more detail in order to help.

Sorry the channels you mention are ok it’s any channel that uses the line, thanks for replying

Sorry the channels you mention are ok it’s any channel that uses the line, thanks for replying
It's your line then, One of my servers is completely off and another is freezing every 4/5 seconds. You can shout out for a Trial here http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...pril-may-june-2018.139294/page-18#post-874010 Or contact your provider. But take a trial to cover your viewing for the next 24 hours at least, you never know you may find someone with a much better service overall than your current provider.

Last edited:
He's using CCcam on Virgin line, see post #1
CCcam was my fist love ;) Haven't used her in a while, but when I did she worked fine...

On a more serious note, How long have been using CCcam (Have you had freezing for a while) ? Or did these issues of freezing only begin this week ?

It’s been pretty constant for a few weeks, I’ll message my supplier but after reading some replies I don’t think he can do anything, iv resorted back to the tv app siptv that’s fine but my wife doesn’t like the layout

not quite true, I don't get freezing, apart from the odd one once in a blue moon, even on lesser used channels, but you get what you pay for.
same here i get odd couple freeze odd few weeks but usaly couple seconds last provider i was with was all day every day till i jumped ship

I’m watching the soft cam panel just before the freeze it says no new ECM info
Weird thing is it’s says CCcam 2.3.0
Using newcamd ?
Move too the Wright and newcamd isn’t active

Back