Friday, Saturday, sunday football fancies (14/04/17) post #11 onwards

rapture_ni

Figured having posted the national thread i'd carry on in good betting fashion and have a punt on today's football.

Wouldn't mind carrying this thread on over a few weeks to see if we can get peoples thoughts, and a glimpse at others betting fancies for the weekends footy.

Possibly start another thread for horses and see if we have any skilled shrood punters in here.

Last edited:
I've only had the one punt today...at the mo...its a bit of a long shot but over the 90 mins it's definitely possible..

I'm a sucker for slybet request a bets and this was my pick of them.

Gl today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170409-123655.png
    Screenshot_20170409-123655.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I've only had the one punt today...at the mo...its a bit of a long shot but over the 90 mins it's definitely possible..

I'm a sucker for slybet request a bets and this was my pick of them.

Gl today

I had 2 punts but lost both [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I'm up a few nuggets I've withdrew the majority and left myself 40 to feck about with.

Having a punt in the golf tonight.

Feel spieth has been progressive over the last 3 days and with him placing in the top 2 the previous 2or3 years he's definitely capable..only 2 shots off the lead going into this round I think it will end up between him and justin rose......im not by any means an expert but I will have a go.

Slybet have a price boost too.. posted pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170409-180757.png
    Screenshot_20170409-180757.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 44
Jesus...speith has felt the pressure big time today...possibly falling from that lead last year has proper messed his head..

No more golf betting lol

As I'm up a few nuggets I've withdrew the majority and left myself 40 to feck about with.

Having a punt in the golf tonight.

Feel spieth has been progressive over the last 3 days and with him placing in the top 2 the previous 2or3 years he's definitely capable..only 2 shots off the lead going into this round I think it will end up between him and justin rose......im not by any means an expert but I will have a go.

Slybet have a price boost too.. posted pic

Did u win lol

c7e2abd8f3277f213e202a32a034c6f0.jpg
what about this for tonight

Certainly didnt win on the golf... fired 20 on garcia when they went to replay the 18th at 11/10... so got a few nuggets back..Seen that bet last night for the football. I've been having a spot of luck with first goal scorers. Had 5 on Townsend the other night at 11/1 and then last night had dyabala first to score at 7/1..only 5er singles.

One I was most gutted about is the one I've attached (bottom bet, didn't play the top one in the end)....1 Barca goal to keep it going...the Dortmund game side of it will prob land fs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170411-190005.png
    Screenshot_20170411-190005.png
    353.7 KB · Views: 50
We have alot of football on this weekend, starting with loads of 3pm kickoffs Today. I have said Friday Saturday Sunday...i should include Monday also as the championship has another mighty fixture list then.

I will pick a 4 fold acca for each day..only going to be staking £5 bets so nothing to mental and hopefully we can bag a winner.. prob no one following this . Feck it here goes.

I'm maybe mad for not just taking Norwich straight after that 7-1 demolition of reading last week but that was just a freak result in my book. both Fulham and Norwich have similar records in the league with fulham only having 1 win more but have draw more games leaving them 7 points ahead doesn't really leave much between these teams on form. The last 8 times the sides have met it's 3-3 in wins and there has been 2 draws and 7 of the 8 fixtures both sides have scored.

Took Southend even though some may say they are off the boil but they had a good run of wins before their losses to 2nd place bolton where they didn't fend all that badly only loosing 1-0 and followed by a loss to Charlton which of course will knock the confidence but I feel they can get back on track by getting ahead of chesterfield who are currently one of the favs for relegation and are currently 8 points deep into the relegation zone.

Next pick Exeter and Barnet both to score...seems no shortage of goals in this league. Flicking back through both their fixture lists and results this season both teams show that in their games win or loose majority of the results both teams score.. last 5 meetings of these clubs 4/5 both have scored fingers crossed same can happen today.

Reasoning for picking Accrington is that they seem to be on a bit of a hot streak...they haven't lost in 13 games..yes a few draws along that way but majority wins.. there is only a 2 point difference between the 2 clubs on the table and the last 2 games Blackpool have seemingly been off the boil...all credit a 1-0 loss away to Luton ain't all that bad a result but getting pumped by Grimsby at home surely indicates somthing is a miss.. the last game the teams had was way back in oct and was a close affair with accstan scoring 2 goals 89th and 90th min to get the win..

That's my picks for today and the first time I've ever done a full write up for an acca punt on the footy.
Remember I'm no tipster so take what I have said with a pinch of salt, make up your own mind on the matter, I've followed tipsters before and just got pissed off when the bets don't land and wished I'd picked them myself. Reason im posting here is to generate some banter and hopefully knock out a few winning slips together.
So keep that in mind and if you do follow. Good luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170414-105210.png
    Screenshot_20170414-105210.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 50
We have alot of football on this weekend, starting with loads of 3pm kickoffs Today. I have said Friday Saturday Sunday...i should include Monday also as the championship has another mighty fixture list then.

I will pick a 4 fold acca for each day..only going to be staking £5 bets so nothing to mental and hopefully we can bag a winner.. prob no one following this . Feck it here goes.

I'm maybe mad for not just taking Norwich straight after that 7-1 demolition of reading last week but that was just a freak result in my book. both Fulham and Norwich have similar records in the league with fulham only having 1 win more but have draw more games leaving them 7 points ahead doesn't really leave much between these teams on form. The last 8 times the sides have met it's 3-3 in wins and there has been 2 draws and 7 of the 8 fixtures both sides have scored.

Took Southend even though some may say they are off the boil but they had a good run of wins before their losses to 2nd place bolton where they didn't fend all that badly only loosing 1-0 and followed by a loss to Charlton which of course will knock the confidence but I feel they can get back on track by getting ahead of chesterfield who are currently one of the favs for relegation and are currently 8 points deep into the relegation zone.

Next pick Exeter and Barnet both to score...seems no shortage of goals in this league. Flicking back through both their fixture lists and results this season both teams show that in their games win or loose majority of the results both teams score.. last 5 meetings of these clubs 4/5 both have scored fingers crossed same can happen today.

Reasoning for picking Accrington is that they seem to be on a bit of a hot streak...they haven't lost in 13 games..yes a few draws along that way but majority wins.. there is only a 2 point difference between the 2 clubs on the table and the last 2 games Blackpool have seemingly been off the boil...all credit a 1-0 loss away to Luton ain't all that bad a result but getting pumped by Grimsby at home surely indicates somthing is a miss.. the last game the teams had was way back in oct and was a close affair with accstan scoring 2 goals 89th and 90th min to get the win..

That's my picks for today and the first time I've ever done a full write up for an acca punt on the footy.
Remember I'm no tipster so take what I have said with a pinch of salt, make up your own mind on the matter, I've followed tipsters before and just got pissed off when the bets don't land and wished I'd picked them myself. Reason im posting here is to generate some banter and hopefully knock out a few winning slips together.
So keep that in mind and if you do follow. Good luck

Accrington my home town good luck hahaha

I played this today.. don't have a write up as I didn't have time..but I done the same amount of studying as yesterday.

Oh and ignore the fact I went 10...i got greedy as managed to get a few £ up last night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170415-120821.png
    Screenshot_20170415-120821.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 44
I played this today.. don't have a write up as I didn't have time..but I done the same amount of studying as yesterday.

Oh and ignore the fact I went 10...i got greedy as managed to get a few £ up last night.

Good look

Brutal luck...somehow bolton lost to 10 men...then Roma dominated Atlanta and still managed a meesley 1-1 draw...villa reading looking like it will come in with it currently 2-1. And I expect man city will win later just to sicken me lol

Let you guys down ended up busy with the family yesterday and today...had a last min punt on this...prob to late to get on unless it becomes a live request a bet. Apologies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170417-180312.png
    Screenshot_20170417-180312.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 42
Back