From Free Channel to scramble channel i am getting a lag

handyman

Hi, Can you please help i have a ZGEMMA H.2S new 2016 model and when i go from a free Channel when its on about 15 min say and go to a scramble channel it takes about 15 to 20 seconds of a lag to clear,I Would appreciated if you can please help on this issue, please reply,

If you have been on a free view channel for a period of time your cam line may have disconnected due to inactivity. When you switch to a scrambled channel it will take a few seconds for your line to reconnect, subsequent channel changes to a scrambled channel should be instant.

thanks for your reply, yes its instant once i'm reconnected, if my line is disconnecting is there anything i can do ensure that i stay connected, its 15-20 second lag between free to air and scrambled, its a pain in the arse....

Not sure, I believe that it is a server side action if it detects that you are not currently in need of decryption as the lines are shared between a number of users. One of the more experienced members may be able to advise on this

Back