From Sky to Virgin

n1cks21

I am thinking about moving from my zgemma h2s box to a Virgin box can anyone point me in the right direction for the best box and easiest image ?

Or cable only bioheads image. If you wanted to go vm only and have a good budget you could go for the vu+ uno 4k fbc cable tuner version that allows upto 8 recordings via one cable tuner.

One sat and one cable. So if you only have cable connected you can only watch the channel your recording or if you have both you can record one sat and watc cable or the other way round.

so apart from vu+ what are my box options if I want to solely go with cable to replicate what I currently have with sky ? i.e. record one channel while watching another or record two channel as long as I am watching one ?

You'll want a box with two cable tuners the zgemma H.52TC is supposed to be a twin cable version but haven't seen it out yet. I'm sure others will have some suggestions I'm not sure on the specs of the edison mega. The vu+ uno is £299

thanks for all your advice, to be honest i wasnt aware you could do both on one box. I think short term it will be the H2H box and see how I get on, If I remember right I wasnt a huge fan of VM however HD channels are very appealing.

I use the Technomate M2 Plus Nano.

Great value for money built in HDD actually has 3 tuners Twin VM Tuner and a Sly Tuner.

Been using since December £138 +HDD

For the FBC-C, do you have to have a special type of cable? in the way that you have to have a different LNB for satellite.

Back