Frozen H2s

Hi just got h2s of ebay connected up to sat connected to router started op but it just stops on openvix please wait no red lights or anything just time on front of box is it fixable or should I go for refund
Thanks

As steptoe has stated try reflashing it vix is a patched image as far as I know it's always best to reflash when you buy a box especially off flee Bay and then take it from there

I would concur with the above and re-flash a "clean" image.
I suggest Woosh Infinity which can be got from here, including all instructions :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

If you are anyway "handy" with this sort of thing it will be very easy as long as you follow all instructions EXACTLY.

As I always advise, do a bit of research before you try anything and only when you are comfortable with it, then proceed.
Remember, it may sound more complicated than it is in reality.

Firstly thanks for the replies re flashed with openatv this worked fine then I got spakrites reply trie reflashing it to get whooshbuild on it now its froze on 49 reformatted pendrive put openvix image back on reflashed boots then stops at 49 aaaaaaaaahhhhhg

Back