fta no signal

marcoose

TK Veteran
my daughteers box is a 2s all of a sudden fta has gone snr is saying 0 tried everything shes got one wire in the back ive bought it to my house ive go at t 2 wires going in the back everything works great at her house connected a free sat box up it works fine any ideas any body thanks?

Sounds like your tuner configuration.If it works with 2 wires connected and your daughter only has 1 wire connected you need to go into tuner configuration and disable tuner B and connect the single lead to tuner A.

hi mate thing is it as been working fine at my daughters with one wire connected then for some reason nothing tried scanning for channels not picking nothing up the snr saying 0% ill try what you said tommorrow see what happens ill let you know will i have to rescan for channels thanks

Have u tried using tuner b at your daughter's? It could be that tuner a has died and the signal you was getting at your house was actually from tuner b. To test the theory plug both lines in at your house. Then go to signal finder, switch between the tuners on the box. If tuner a is dead plug the single line at your daughter's into tuner b

tried tuner b at daughters house nothing tried scanning for channels nothing what dont make sense is if we put the free sat box in she gets channels also which is tuner a on box is it top or bottom?thanks

Last edited:
Have u tried using tuner b at your daughter's? It could be that tuner a has died and the signal you was getting at your house was actually from tuner b. To test the theory plug both lines in at your house. Then go to signal finder, switch between the tuners on the box. If tuner a is dead plug the single line at your daughter's into tuner b
tried tuner b at daughters house nothing tried scanning for channels nothing what dont make sense is if we put the free sat box in she gets channels also which is tuner a on box is it top or bottom?thanks and i take it the one feed shes got should go in the top ?

Back