Fta sat channel

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I just give this a quick look up on the web and Wikipedia says.

This is a list of all of the free-to-air channels that are currently available via satellite from SES Astra satellites (Astra 2E/2F/2G) located at 28.2 °E. These are the same group of satellites used for the Sky pay-TV platform and the Freesat free-to-air platform, therefore existing installations for these platforms would not require a realignment of the satellite dish or the purchase of any additional equipment.

Yet Wiki says all the all channels that we have as if we bought a gift. Says nothing about it being Illegal. I've been asked this by a couple of family members but I couldn't give them an expiation or an understanding of how people are managing to sell gifts on local websites such as ebay and amazon as these to sites you'd expect any illegal actively to be removed from their site.

so does this mean its not illegal or is it?

Is there anyone out there that can finally give us a true expiation?

It is illegal to view a paid for service unless you obtain a subscription from the supplier (eg, sky). Those "gifts" you see on ebay bypass ebays policy buy listing them as a "Support Service" and not a subscription service so nothing illegal is been sold, everyone really knows what they are but the listings are worded to ensure they are not removed.

Becarefull of sellers on eBay, most offer a 12 month service cheap and only give you 3/6monhs service then disappear BUT there are some decent line sellers, I know of 1 as he is a friend of mine and sells other items too on ebay too so is legit.

could I have this guys ebay info for future use as. as id be interested into buying. Id be after a 24month with good picture quality. Also I've noticed channels take about 3/4 seconds to come on and says scrambled for them few seconds.. Any ideas as to how it could be quicker?

Yeah--get a sky sub. But if going down the payserver route then do not buy off e-bay.
You have been warned--you'll be ripped off.
Reaper.

Back