Ftp to zgemma 2s

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS = server 21000 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Try with that. With your setup you would be specifying the port twice. Once above and then again in the line.

The port is the port of the receiving server, not your local port.

Thanks woosham but same I'm afraid.....strange thing is that the host server shows the line/box connected - just no channel selected as can only view freeview channels.

What image are you using? And where did you get the mg_cfg file from can you press ok twice and see your ecm rates if so try this one from here mgcam1.38 & newcamd.list & mg_cfg - Downloads - TechKings

Using Openvix 4.2
Have uploaded both mg_cfg and Newcamd.list from your link and same problem - just a note but the newcamd.list file in that link is missing the 'keepalive' line.
Not sure how to use/upload the 3rd file in the link, the mgcamd 1.38 file.

No info on ecm rates when pressing OK twice, just give programme info when on a freevire channel and no info at all on a premium channel.

You don't need to ftp the mgcamd 1.38 file because your already using it. It sounds like the line isn't working

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 AM ----------

Have you tried without the keep alive text? so you just have CWS = your line

You don't need to ftp the mgcamd 1.38 file because your already using it. It sounds like the line isn't working

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 AM ----------

Have you tried without the keep alive text? so you just have CWS = your line

Have tried with and without the KEEP ALIVE line and makes no difference.

I know line works as it works fine on a Openbox AND it also shows a connected on the server end.

Wondering now if I should just use it in CCam instead, what you think?? Read somewhere N lines dont work as well in CCam.

You can try it but you need to change the CWS = to N: disable mgcamd and place the nline in CCCam.cfg in etc.
Have you tried a backup incase your missing something?

You can try it but you need to change the CWS = to N: disable mgcamd and place the nline in CCCam.cfg in etc.
Have you tried a backup incase your missing something?

OK, REALLY pulling my hair out now!!
I have uploaded MGcamd 1.38 to tmp folder AND installed it from local extension but it doesnt show up in list of softcams so then uploaded and installed CCam 2.1.3, added CCam.cfg to ETC folder and added line....set softcam to CCam and rebooted and still the same!! And what I REALLY can't understand is the server now shows the line as connected with the CCam protocal so it IS connecting to the server OK.

As an added test I have tried a completely different line that comes straight from a different source, a C line - added it to CCam.cfg and guess what...STILL the bloody same!!
And again the line shows up on the server as connected each and every time.

So to recap using a C line and a N line both of which show up on their respective servers as connected the box itself will not show any premium channels and only the message Tune Failed.

OK - I got it working and you'll never believe/understand how....all I done was have a we nosey to see if I could get the Irish Cjannels working by following the following steps from another thread:

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK (sd):area. Change from northern ireland custom to your area custom by pressing right or left.
Green to save.
Start scan. Wait.
Exit all
Hold power Restart

When in providers the ONLY thing I done was change the setting for Republic of Ireland from NO to Yes...saved, scanned and rebooted and everything worked.....well almost everything, I still can't find the Irish channels - ironic or what??

hey, can anyone help a newbie out? I'm trying to use FileZilla but i keep getting "Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS."
I'm using my ip address as host, username root and leving blank password and port?

Hi can any one help i have a zgemma h2s and if i am recording a program and try to watch another it says no free tuner, but it should have 2 tuners, any help much aplreciated

Checked the details in post 1 but under ip address I get N/A !! I checked the connection and all settings were green with a access point and w/lan connection so how to get the ip address in this case.
Any help appreciated.

BTW trying to put a ipk file in and also a m3u file.

It is okay now must have been interferance on wi fi all working ok.
IPTV a little slow to clear though.

Last edited:
Back