funny box issue

Try a different line, your server is probably in the process of pulling the plug
as he won't have anyone renewing, so no money coming in to make it worth while
to keep running.

Looks like it has been the server provider after all, been running a test a be it only been able to watch for an hour and a half as ive been busy. However not 1 glitch so far! there would have been about 50 glitches and freezing by now lol

Reactions: ste
hopefully so! will keep a test on it.

just wondering if i was to move over to cable? whats a reasonable priced decent twin cable tuner box?

if its twin cable I assume you only want 1 feed connected then they range from about £95 upto £200 +++

all depends on the spec, what you want, internal HDD support etc etc??

if its twin cable I assume you only want 1 feed connected then they range from about £95 upto £200 +++

all depends on the spec, what you want, internal HDD support etc etc??

1 feed? is cable not like satellite then where to watch a something and record something else at the same time you need two feeds from the dish?

you have the option to choose a box with 2 x dvb-c = 2 tuners requiring 2 feeds or a loop through. Or 1 x twin setup only needs 1 feed connected as tuner splits internally. so you can record 1 watch another.

I bought a zgemma h3t2c recently and it does twin tuners for cable and works it very well too, only paid 92 pounds for it, has one satellite feed feed also, I was gonna go for the zgemma h52tc which is twin sat and twin cable but one of the feeds coming into the house the signal fluctuates so makes funny noises so dont use that feed, the plus sides to it is I can watch a cable channel upstairs on kodi on my android box upstairs too via the webif.

I bought a zgemma h3t2c recently and it does twin tuners for cable and works it very well too, only paid 92 pounds for it, has one satellite feed feed also, I was gonna go for the zgemma h52tc which is twin sat and twin cable but one of the feeds coming into the house the signal fluctuates so makes funny noises so dont use that feed, the plus sides to it is I can watch a cable channel upstairs on kodi on my android box upstairs too via the webif.

can you have an internal hard drive with that?

you have the option to choose a box with 2 x dvb-c = 2 tuners requiring 2 feeds or a loop through. Or 1 x twin setup only needs 1 feed connected as tuner splits internally. so you can record 1 watch another.

Thanks. I will have a look at some boxes and try have a read up about them

Back