Further assistance please

J Spain

Okay if I had Hair it would be gone. Quite simply I’m trying to understand this particular box Problem is I’m trying to access videos via IPTV player for some unknown reason an attempt to access, particularly 9cartoon.me I continually receive a message citing no item to display Press Ok to refresh Unfortunately this appears to be the patten How do I configure the box to recommence viewing the contents. Kids are in my ear asking what I have done. Secondly, whoosbuild V5 have attempted to uninstall and revert back to factory setting but to no avail. Attempted to flash box with initial openvix reboot but box commences with display citing USB and then proceeds to boot and continue through the numbers and recommending or box is going in the bin

Any insight much appreciated

9 cartoon and cartoon hd plus a few others in IPTV player are not working for me and quite a few other people either. Think we will be waiting for an update to fix.

Thank you for reply, been thinking it was the box configuration or something Any inside on the second topic

Regards

No information at present, I see the issues have been reported to the staff at IPTV player, will just have to hope they can fix or tell us if it is the internet service providers blocking access to the sites

I didn't think there was a recent version of Openvix for the zgemmas unless someone has patched one. What version are you trying to flash?

There are no up to date ViX images for the S2 or H2 as far as I know. 4.2.006 was the last one.
H2S upwards are all bang up to date though with 5.0.032.

Back