gemma shuts down

egt1

Hi all,

Ive had this figured before, but i cant seem to find info on it now.

My box has been reflashed with Dsayers ATV 6.1 and when i woke up this morning the box had totally turned off. How do i set it not to?

Ive looked in power timers, all blank.

It’s in there. Go to bottom and say yes to show advance settings. Then turn off ‘standby once refresh is complete’ (something along those lines)

It’s in there. Go to bottom and say yes to show advance settings. Then turn off ‘standby once refresh is complete’ (something along those lines)
... you know when you've done something time and time again (and you know that you know the answer) - it leaves you feeling a right numb-nuts

many thanks - i just couldnt see it

In the epg menu, my bouquets are listed. So for example if i click on entertainment, what setting do i use to make it display HD channels before SD channels.

Again, i had this set before, but cannot remember how i did it

In the epg menu, my bouquets are listed. So for example if i click on entertainment, what setting do i use to make it display HD channels before SD channels.

Again, i had this set before, but cannot remember how i did it

ABM providers channel swap yes

Ive already got it set to 'yes' but it doesnt seem to do it.

OMG brain fart!!!

a re-scan sorted it.

I need a break

Many thanks for everyone's help

Ive already got it set to 'yes' but it doesnt seem to do it.

I think youll know what im going to ask as this the same question as your separate bouquets issues................Did you rescan ABM after making the changes?

Last edited:
Back