General Advice

Hi guys,

I travel a lot as part of my job so got an open box, hoping it would allow me to watch the footy whilst I am away. I am now at work in the middle east and now the box doesn't have a signal. I think the package included was just UK. I have looked via google for alternatives, but don't think I can post the address on here. Is anyone in a position to advise please? I can get a box locally that'll provide some sports but that'll be £200 roughly.

Please help before I go and spend more money on something I most likely don't need.

Sean

Hi
in which country in middle east ??? you have 2 alternatives in that case

First one works with all countries there get a line for your open box to open Hotbird 13E there are some channels show EPL matches like NC+ "canal +" or sky italia sports -- this option works nearly in most of countries there

second one if you are in country and you have more than 4 MB/sec connection for Internet and your open box support IPTV you can get a sub to watch sky uk and other EPL matches on it /more thing some provider of IPTV offer it in VLC/PC so its not problem however its problem in Internet quality -- i hope its help

Thats great. I am in iraq, and the internet is very poor. I have found a few c/shares that state everywhere but I am not too sure what I am doing with setting it all up to work both in UK and here.

Hi only you need a line provide you both of Astra 28 UK and hotbird 13 ------ PM me with your dish size to see which satellite you can get its signal there
and yes cardsharing work everywhere just internet+line+signal to watch channels ----- for hotbird sky italia not stable in share these days

Back