General payment questions

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of finding a reliable provider, but in the meantime, I was wondering if the paypal friends and family option is a good way of sending a payment that won't have me worried about being traced?

Are there any better alternatives and precautions I can take?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of finding a reliable provider, but in the meantime, I was wondering if the paypal friends and family option is a good way of sending a payment that won't have me worried about being traced?

Thanks.
Most provider uses PayPal friends and family you can always use goods and services but not covered by PayPal as your buying non legal content I use friends and family to pay for services and never been traced as its friends and family they just think your paying a friend and you can add a note just don't put for iptv or tv service any decent provider would refund you

Hey guys,

Thanks.
Bank transfer/skrill/paypal friends and family or bitcoin.

PayPal can do a seller over for taking to many friends and family payments of differing amounts I have had a lot of bother from them over the years for various "business endeavours" but then at the same time they don't seem to give a toss what a buyer writes in the note to seller as long as they are getting their cut. Cut a long story short their a company based in a low tax/tax free haven that love taking people's hard earned and making it their own for extended periods of time.
The rich get richer and we just stay as we are.

Whilst it may be difficult for the law to prosecute end users for using IPTV.

How easy would it be for the law to link a paypal payment to an IPTV service?

Back