Genuine Offer

Sent my bricked Openbox V8S (bricked because of updating channel list from cwaite's to AJsat's) on Monday after 5pm, reaper got it this morning (Wednesday) and after two hours the box is on its way back to me, fixed.

Simply amazing, can't believe there are still people out there like reaper.

Once again, thank you very much for your help reaper, you've saved my ass big time!

Please make reaper legendary status thanks very much for all your help re genuine offer I cannot thank you enough top man thanks again the reaper

What can I say other then the reaper is truly awesome! Sent two dead boxes to him. Ended being burnt out psu and all sorts. Fixed one with spare parts sent back within a few days only for me to blow it again straight away. Turned out to be faulty power cable. Sent it back to him to fix and got back 3 days ago with new power cable. Works perfectly. Thank you so much. He is a true gent.

Thanks Bal---as soon as spares arrive, your other box will be returned.
Wait until you see the bill lol
Reaper.

Can I just say I was ready to give up on my skybox f5s after trying to Re- flash it I was demented then I seen that this kind man Reaper offers to have a go to fix them I must say after paying £6.60 return postage my skybox is up and running once again Thank you very much Reaper

I have Stickied this so you are at the top of the list - also to help with some issues of misidentification. For the record, this member has helped out a lot of members with their boxes, at a combined cost of £0.00

Repair

Hi what address do I send my box to for you to have a look at?
cheers davydunk

I will reflash your box [if not damaged] if you cannot do it yourself.
I have already revived 22 F3s/F5s with only one failure due to internal damage.
This is a "free of charge" offer to forum members.
The only cost to you is postage both ways.
This is a totally genuine offer.
Contact by PM.
Reaper.

I do not do this for self profit but if you care to donate a small sum to the forum. I'm sure the admin will be grateful.

Admin Note:
Very good of you to do this Reaper although;
I have to stick this down in this thread for the forums benefit, I am sure you understand.

We think Reapers offer is extremely generous and genuine but Techkings.org will not be held responsible for ANYTHING that goes wrong in anyway in this thread.

Missing boxes or damaged goods, its fook all to do with us ;)

Hi Reaper I have a LibCrtviewF5S HD PVR box. I was messing around with the settings and it just froze. When I switched it off at the mains to reboot it the box comes on and runs through the number process but nothing comes on the TV. it just says no signal. I was having problems with it freezing and going onto scrambled during programmes! Can you repair it or tell me what I should do? Cheers
Davydunk

Try a factory reset first, if you can't get into menu then it's a reflash job with a null modem cable.
If you can't do that then come back to me.
Reaper.

One again the reaper has resurrected my skybox from the dead. Replaced parts and rebuilt so taut box I have now is better then before! He's an absolute star. Can't thank him enough.

If you are trying to PM me re box repairs then use the actual PM system on here. Just click on my username above the avatar and you will see "private message2, click on that and send your message to me. clicking "pm'd" just means you have sent a message.
Also--sorry to say this but quite a few people have their boxes back, fixed, but, postal costs are outstanding--I would be most obliged if this could be settled or I will have to close the service.
Cheers.
Reaper.

The Reaper.. What a brilliant person! He saved my life as I had messed up my box and my Brothers while trying to do a channel update! I think he was ready to throttle me all he could say was " how am I going to watch my golf" So the Reaper fixed 2 V8 boxes that were sent to him on Monday posted back Tuesday to arrive with me Wed. Fantastic service!! Thank you Reaper!
Slider

top bloke he is, i bricked my box and he fixed it for nothing, all i had to do was just pay the postage, box came back fully working :) recommend him to anyone.

quote davydunk"Thanks the reaper for sorting out my dead box! Its working great and got it back after two days, working even better then before! And he only charged me for return postage-top man! Wish there were more people like this around! Cheers"unquote

Another happy bunny---thanks Dave.
Reaper.

Reaper fixed my skybox. Guy was great to deal with, and genuinely helpful. The turnaround time was fantastic and had my box back working within four days.

Thanks again mate.

Back