Get free SKY, Movies, TV shows and more via XBMC + 3 plugins

XBMC is good but not great, too much downtime on navi-x and so on, not even watchable at the weekends, just get netflix or hulu, 12 month accounts can be gotten cheap enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mash up seems to have the most working links but still very touch and go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to install the zip file but get an error message "add on does not have the correct structure" . Have I done something wrong?

You have to add them in system look at xbmc website and read the tut on installing Addons once u do it once it's easy I don't really use my xbmc except on the very odd occasion as a lot of dead links so can't remember off top of head the exact procedure but that's where I learned to install xbmc

You have to add them in system look at xbmc website and read the tut on installing Addons once u do it once it's easy I don't really use my xbmc except on the very odd occasion as a lot of dead links so can't remember off top of head the exact procedure but that's where I learned to install xbmc

It will allow me to install everything apart from the xmbc zip, as my xmbc installation is a newer version, so there is a dependencies issue. any ideas how this can be resolved/

can install all the zip files apart from the xbmc zip as my xbmc installation (xbmchub) is a newer version than the zip file so there are dependency issues, any ideas of a workaround?

Xbmc zip?? If u have the hub installed u already have xbmc to install mash up I need to install xunity if u only have fusion installed? Please explain alittle better what u r trying to do

I have xunity & fusion installed, and also the the bluecop & xmbc adult plugins installed, but when I go to navi x portal, i can't find any sky channels

Navi x is okay but to be honest the sky channels are mostly dead links. When u go into navi x hit the first tab in the list and then click on verified in last 7 days or 24 hours and start a searching should be lots of good stuff there. Also be wary navi x can be very problematic at times freezes etc. great when working thou.

hi all is there a navi x compatable with xbmc gotham beta 4 for mk 808 mini tv dongle im sorry if im in the wrong forum

Great answer in post 53...but the question in post 51 was "can you...on a mac?". Can you ? Using OSX not Linux and a PC - and how ?

Last edited:
those of you guys that have installed fusion-xmbc should try registering on their site navi if you havent seen is for registered people the channels you are viewing are all playlists not live there are some live feeds you wont recieve good quality pictures unless your paying most playlists are watchable if the player for the list is installed.
Fusion: Easy Addon Installation for XBMC | XBMC HUB
bluecop i think if not wrong is access to free cable channels you need to make sure you have a cable feed if using a members playlist make sure you use the correct players.
the site above can & will answer all your questions

---------- Post Merged at 01:12 PM ----------

Great answer in post 53...but the question in post 51 was "can you...on a mac?". Can you ? Using OSX not Linux and a PC - and how ?

below is the link to the site you will see down the page yes mac users also can run this software that page if the main download of the XBMC i cant stress enough this in a nut shell is like windows media centre only supreme version and is run by add-ons them are what you install the programs ie-navi,fusion and so on are the programs for which certain add-ons are used you must have an under standing of the program and i can assure you you wont get sky its section of various playlists members have uploaded and to view they have to have the players add-on also installed theres no dead links on that system a few none updated playlist but no dead links
http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/

Back