Get remote to work in another room

magsd

Hi I'm new to all this.
I have just got a H.2S box and put it in a cupboard in my house away from TV. I have 2 HDMI cables feeding 2 separate TVs. Is there some way to operate remote controls from other rooms.

Any help much appreciated thanks.

If you google Remote Extender there seem to be plenty of things out there that will allow you to change channel from another room.

Im trying to sort a similar problem for by Dad, he wants the picture sent to 2 other TV's via the house aerial and be able to control the box from the other 2 rooms (like the RF2 output with magic eyes on Sly). There seems to be plenty of RCA to RF modulators but can anyone recommend a remote extender that works from 2 other rooms?

Hi Magsd
i've recently had this asked recently , as a friend has just moved there cctv Dvr out of site,
this is now cotrolled via a wireless usb of which connects to there mouse.
i currently run the H2s via a s**b**x wifi dongle . As you know there are 2 usb ports ,i use the other for epg data, not sure if you could try one of the ports .
The device used was a logitech m185 . But the m187 is also very neat. Not too sure if the zgemma has the capability to do this
there are some fine guys on the site though to ask
regards
idledawn

Hi I'm new to all this.
I have just got a H.2S box and put it in a cupboard in my house away from TV. I have 2 HDMI cables feeding 2 separate TVs. Is there some way to operate remote controls from other rooms.

Any help much appreciated thanks.

If you buy 2 sets of these and put them on either end of your dads hdmi cables that fo to the other tv's then he'll be able to control the box from either room

IR Signal Extender ESYNiC IR Remote Emitter Receiver Infrared Repeater System Kit 1 Receiver 1 Emitter with HDMI Port for HDTV DVD https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01A6WBMC6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Naipxb6SPNTQX

Back