getting a blade media 7000s box need a bit of help

Jasonp6

Hi i a buying a blade media 700s box on monday and was just wondering if i will be able to use my old sky dish that i already have up outside, i used to have sky but got rid of it about 3 months ago and was just wondering if the sky dish would still work for he blade box to recieve jut sky channels with the right firmware and line.
Thanks

yes mate you can use your sky dish for 28.2e sly uk and get all channels you will need to get a pay server

if u get a package for the 28.2e, you will get almost all channels, including all hd channels, but you will not get the box office channels, highly unlikely

if u get a package for the 28.2e, you will get almost all channels, including all hd channels, but you will not get the box office channels, highly unlikely

Thanks for the info, but i need to ask another question when i want to record anything will i need 8gb or 16gb usb drive and what happens when they is new channels added to like the new F1 channel do i need to rescan to get it

Last edited:
You can use whatever size hard drive / USB drive you like and yes you need to rescan to find extra channels.

You can turn it over and watch other channels on the same transponder whilst recording but it is very limited to how many you can watch as it only has a single tuner,

Some tps have 30 channels some have only a few.

You can turn it over and watch other channels on the same transponder whilst recording but it is very limited to how many you can watch as it only has a single tuner,

Some tps have 30 channels some have only a few.

Thanks mate

Back