Getting a h2s in the morning. Best guide for setting it up?

Mark845

Guys what's the best way to setup a zgemma H2s pleaae ? Just need agood and easy guide to follower.

I want to have a sly skin and send over a n line.
Someone told me its possible to flash the line and skin now without a PC? Is this right?

you can via your phone using es file explorer but you may find it easier with pc

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ----------

have a look in the stickies for a backup they have full guides on there

youre going to need a pc/lappy, if only to write the files to a usb stick. I think they were talking about not having to connect the pc/lappy to your receiver via an ftp programme. there are several well respected set ups on here, so read through them and decide which suits you best. I have tried most of them and even done my own from scratch, but now I use wooshbuild as its easy to do and suits my needs!

Coming out of leftfield here...

A new version of Wooshbuild is supposedly imminent. Now opinion is split over which of the pre-built images is the 'best' so what I'd recommend is that maybe you try the sucmnsee image for now. Then when Wooshbuild 4 is out try that one. Then you can make a fair comparison of which you liked the best. And without seeing Wooshbuild 4 it is fair to say that is probably the one to settle one (number of reasons such as the OS being officially supported instead of a modded image form some other box). If that's the case you're done as that's where you've ended up but at least you've tried them both and if you did prefer sucmnsee you just go back to that one.

Alternatively if you don't want to mess around setting things up twice it really might be worth just holding on for Wooshbuild 4. Maybe @wooshman can jump in with an ETA.

thanks guys got it set up fine.

just one problem there is no channel logos. well there is one but its just sky1 logo on every channel. I've seen some where in the settings something about pipcons but cant find it again

Back