Getting a zgemma 2s box plug and play, how easy is it to add a free gift?

Hi guys! Im new on the site and new to the world of these boxes so please go easy. After searching info on the different boxes i feel the zgemma 2S is best suited for me. Now i have no contacts for one at all apart from a guy offering them on gumtree who is local and offers them with a 12 month gift, with the Sky skin, all loaded so i just have to plug it in and away i go for £130. Now after reading on here most of these gifts that come with the boxes are a con and go off after a few weeks, so i would like to know how i go about entering a new code from a reliable source on here if it was to go off? Is it easy for a complete newbie? Thanks in advance, Sam

Thanks for the reply buddy, i really dont have any idea on what i would be doing, ideally i would like to just buy a box that is already set up for me as im not very technical.

anything is easy once you know how, setting one up with no knowledge what so ever can be daunting but it is still doable thanks to the helpful people on here, there are a couple of very good images already configured to make life easier, there are also very good step by step setup guides that members have put together to help you get started.
You need to decide on the right box for your needs: IF you want to watch one channel while recording another then your box needs to be a twin tuner!
Next thing to consider would be are you wanting to use a satellite dish, cable or a combination of both... for simplicity sake Id recommend a zgemma S2 for a dish setup (other makes available but value for money the zgemma has become very popular, plus I think the Zgemma has got the best support right here on Techkings).
Basically everything you need to know is right here on this site, all that is required is a little time, effort & patients.

Back