Getting Event Info Failed - Please Help!!

KDub

Hi,

I've been trying to set up my zgemma h5.2tc. I'm using tuners b/c and the newest wooshbuild with VM HD skin.

I have tried to put a line on my box and once I go do the VM channels apart from SD 1-5 I get this message.

3ee6cc5d6a72310238962716520ad51c.jpg

All I'm getting is a blank screen and this message and I have no idea why. I would really appreciate anybody's help. Thanks.

Do you have sky connected and if not sky tuner disabled?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Do you have sky connected and if not sky tuner disabled?

I don't have Sky connected and I've disabled the tuner (tuner a).

Only the 2 virgin tuners are enabled. I did the scan and it found 393 channels, is that normal? Either way I can only view 1-5 in SD :(.

Usually that means no free/found/available tuner. Testing recording no?

I'd maybe reflash again start from scratch...

Last edited:
what sort of line did you get nline or cline and where have you placed them?

Both N lines. First I placed them (separately at different times) in usr/keys. When that didn't work, I used USB cam importer. Still no success.

Every time I go on a £ channel I get a blank screen and then that message pops up.

so nline starts with CWS, what cam are you using to open channels.

dont use wooshbuild so not sure if newcamd.list and mg_cfg are in there also

I'm using mgcam 1.38. Yes there is a mg_cfg in usr/keys and the nline is the newcamd.list file.

ok run a network test to see all green-if not ok reboot box and router.
stopping and restarting mg camd

All enigma boxes running mgcamd have newcamd.list and mg_cfg in there lol

Thank you to everyone in this thread. The box is now up and running and I can view the channels finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. What fixed it?

I reflashed the box and actually still received the same message, but the 2 things I did differently were:

1. Disabling rytec uk xmltv and only using the virgin one.

2. I also ticked the option to only can view the vermin channel (I could see the s*y list previously).

After both of those things the message disappeared and I was able to clear the channels. So hopefully anybody reading this in the future can follow all of the advice in this thread and they should be ok.

Lastly, I've noticed that some channels take about 4 or 5 seconds to clear. Is this normal? If not how can I change that?

Back