Getting Event Info Failed - Please Help!!

Try it. Put this line above your line line :-)

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

If happening on rarer channels just it's probably a cache server. As long as they don't then freeze...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I reflashed the box and actually still received the same message, but the 2 things I did differently were:

1. Disabling rytec uk xmltv and only using the virgin one.

2. I also ticked the option to only can view the vermin channel (I could see the s*y list previously).

After both of those things the message disappeared and I was able to clear the channels. So hopefully anybody reading this in the future can follow all of the advice in this thread and they should be ok.

Lastly, I've noticed that some channels take about 4 or 5 seconds to clear. Is this normal? If not how can I change that?
.2 will have been your issue then if enabled sky in ABM but no tuner enabled or coax connected...

Try it. Put this line above your line line :-)

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

If happening on rarer channels just it's probably a cache server. As long as they don't then freeze...

I've tried it, and no luck. In fact, one channel "albi + 1" in particular alternates between taking forever to clear or not clearing at all! What is a cache server? This is a test line (the first VM one I've tested) and if the problem is due to the server it's unlikely that I will keep it.

I reflashed the box and actually still received the same message, but the 2 things I did differently were:

1. Disabling rytec uk xmltv and only using the virgin one.

2. I also ticked the option to only can view the vermin channel (I could see the s*y list previously).

After both of those things the message disappeared and I was able to clear the channels. So hopefully anybody reading this in the future can follow all of the advice in this thread and they should be ok.

Lastly, I've noticed that some channels take about 4 or 5 seconds to clear. Is this normal? If not how can I change that?

Hi Please can you explain where to disable rite uk xmltv

I am also having this error message and getting no channels, not even FTA ones, docent even find them when clearing... :(

Back