Getting to Grip

ACW53

Ok, bought a Zgemma 2s and immediately flashed with Sucmnsee latest backup, used one of the many excellent step by steps from this site and it worked, not exactly how I wanted it too but was working, problem everytime I got program info / Epg data etc it crashed, and crashed again, and crashed again, if I accidentaly pressed the navigate sideways button on the remote, it crashed, so I started again, following the guide to the letter, I even low level formatted my hdd again, but exactly the same crash, crash ,crash. On browsing the log file, no help what so ever!! but I did gleen that it was having problem locating skin files, how when this is an install of a complete 'working' backup?? So I loaded Blue HD 4 skin from the download plugins. Hey presto EVERYTHING IS WORKING yippee kay ay..so my problem was not with my hardware or my flashing routine but with the image I had downloaded and flashed. I have one 'bug' to sort now and I am open to guidance, the user screens are off to the left of my TV by about 15 pixels, I have used the 'User Interface / Position Setup' to try and correct this but I can not have a posative value in excess of 16 in the move Left/Right setting, if I go above 15 the whole screen jumps to the centre of the tv and starts from there. I have tried changing the Hdmi settings and the AV ouput quality and frequency, and my tv does not have any hdmi settings so at the moment I can not see the first two character of any text, I think some of my picture must be off the screen as well.

Back