gigablue quad or vu+ solo 2

hi folks , I am quite new to here so was just looking for some advice , I have been melting my head over the last 2 weeks since opting to upgrade from skyboxf5 to a more meaty Linux box, I was wondering what you guys would choose from the gigablue quad or solo2 and why. Or would I be better going for a cheaper box until I knew what I was doing with them ?(and if so what cheaper box would you choose yourselves) thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
vu solo2 is a great box and you wont be sorry if you own one but it has 2 fixed tuners.giga quad can have 4 tuners your choice be it 2 cable + 2 sat and can run original vix images not like zgemma.

Have another lnb fitted on the dish then your choice of stb will be wider, plus you will be able to record.

i have a lnb for 8 cables , when i have time im going to run another cable to my room . only been in this house for 4 months

I just ordered the Vu+ Solo2 - can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow! After looking for ages and looking at loads of reviews both here and on the internet, I settled for the Solo2.

solo2 and duo2 both top quality boxes and if need be use bees tut for setting up enigma2 combo posted in the cable section as it will make life easier.
would also say get a 8gb kingston for flashing at a latter stage.

Back