given up

ade2910

Ok so I have 2 zg emma lc old boxes and I've any to upgrade I don't want to record just have a cable tv and one sky feed and is also ok for iptv can anyone point me in the right direction for the best box

Hi, I think the zGemma H2H would be perfect for you. Has cable tuner, sat tuner and can also hold iptv. also decent price.

The H2Hs are great boxes for the money and easy enough to set up, plus easy to get subs on here for a reasonable price too. I have a Seagate expansion hdd (1TB) set up on mine, it cost £50 plenty of space on there to record from tv and download from the E2i player plug in.

Ok so I have 2 zg emma lc old boxes and I've any to upgrade I don't want to record just have a cable tv and one sky feed and is also ok for iptv can anyone point me in the right direction for the best box

Im a little late to the party... there is no best box as such, it all depends on how much you want to spend & what you expect from a box, I see you have ordered an H2H, this box is an old system but still works well & should be ok for most people, there are a couple of higher end zgemma's plus several other makes that easily out perform the H2H but they cost a little more.

Im a little late to the party... there is no best box as such, it all depends on how much you want to spend & what you expect from a box, I see you have ordered an H2H, this box is an old system but still works well & should be ok for most people, there are a couple of higher end zgemma's plus several other makes that easily out perform the H2H but they cost a little more.
Looking to update soon to a dual sat and a single cable box, also it would have to be capable of moving a motor , would you have any recommendations.

I cant comment on dish movement as I dont have motorized myself but I do know members who are more than happy with the Zgemma H7 models (drives dish ok) , other makes like Mutant, gigablue, Edision should also be considered

Looking at around 100 to 150 per box not ordered anything yet as got called into work what's your suggestion

Im not the guy to answer that, members all have their opinions & plenty of those know way better than I do, what I will say is once you move to a higher end E2 system you will see many gains over the likes of the H2H, as an example & staying with the Zgemma models... I cannot fault the H7 models, the obvious & immediate difference you notice is the speed of the system & the picture quality are far superior even at 1080, then once upscaled to 2060 looks even better.

The H7 is an ARM box & 4k capable as are most higher end boxes, plenty to chose from & all will have members who have a preference when it comes to recommending this or that box.

Im not the guy to answer that, members all have their opinions & plenty of those know way better than I do, what I will say is once you move to a higher end E2 system you will see many gains over the likes of the H2H, as an example & staying with the Zgemma models... I cannot fault the H7 models, the obvious & immediate difference you notice is the speed of the system & the picture quality are far superior even at 1080, then once upscaled to 2060 looks even better.

The H7 is an ARM box & 4k capable as are most higher end boxes, plenty to chose from & all will have members who have a preference when it comes to recommending this or that box.
Seen a h7s 4k on the zgemma site for £120, which I thought was fair enough.

I tried on a h2h several times, but it just wouldn't move it, so ended up putting the multi sats on a DM and sat for 28e and cable onto a zgemma, ideally I would like everything on the one box, so thats why I was looking at the H7s.

Ive just ordered the h7s as I wanted a box for my bedroom. I have a vu duo2 in my living room, so I am not sure as yet whether to swap them over.
Only time will tell.

Back