Glitch on GT Media Box V7HD DVB S2 S2X Satellite Receiver 1080P

Hi, I just bought a GT Media V7HD box and have an account which uses NewCam. Intermittently, I noticed some glitch and I guess it is when the box fetch the ecm to decode the channels.
Is there some settings I can change in order to have a more smooth experience when watching the channels on the box?

Nope more to do with the server your connected to, not mush in the way of setting to adjust on that type of box.

Nope more to do with the server your connected to, not mush in the way of setting to adjust on that type of box.
Thanks for the reply.
I am pretty sure the server is ok since I am using them on other box and there is no glitch whatsoever. Also, what should I look before buying a box, the RAM size or any other particular thing?

Thanks for the reply.
I am pretty sure the server is ok since I am using them on other box and there is no glitch whatsoever. Also, what should I look before buying a box, the RAM size or any other particular thing?
Ram always matters but id says that wont be the issue with ecms not hitting the box quick enough more likely to be wifi related, but maybe dip your toe into the enigma 2 boxes with Oscam.

Ram always matters but id says that wont be the issue with ecms not hitting the box quick enough more likely to be wifi related, but maybe dip your toe into the enigma 2 boxes with Oscam.
My first thought was the wifi also, but then I changed the location of my router to practically next to the v7 box, but still no change. Thanks anyway, I will check the oscam.

My first thought was the wifi also, but then I changed the location of my router to practically next to the v7 box, but still no change. Thanks anyway, I will check the oscam.
They also have support forum you could also ask there if any problems not concerning your supplier but the GTmedia stb. Cannot post links but simple search on google will get you there :smiley: if that may help.

They also have support forum you could also ask there if any problems not concerning your supplier but the GTmedia stb. Cannot post links but simple search on google will get you there :smiley: if that may help.
Yes, I will check their forum as well. Thank you.

Back