glitch question

sash1

After a big improvement after getting new splitter and cables, I am getting a lot of glitching again. what I want to know is, when other people are on the internet in my household the glitching goes very bad, I have to ban others from going on ipads or anything for the duration of me watching a match. what does this mean? is my signal not strong enough,?

This shouldn't really affect the picture if you are on virmin or sly as the data involved is only very small, as @steptoe says, if we talkin about iptv it still shouldn't really affect it unless they are seriously hogging the bandwidth? - if they're just sending a few emails or browsing etc shouldn't have any effect...if they're involved in a serious war game with some 2@s in russia and africa etc it's a different kettle of fish

After a big improvement after getting new splitter and cables, I am getting a lot of glitching again. what I want to know is, when other people are on the internet in my household the glitching goes very bad, I have to ban others from going on ipads or anything for the duration of me watching a match. what does this mean? is my signal not strong enough,?
Sounds like your box could be hogging the bandwidth. when you mention the glitching is this when you are using iptv or just regular CS. If it's the latter, what soft cam are you using? May be worthwhile checking your cam configuration file, to adjust the parameters.

Hi Guys, Its on cable. its has minor glitching if nothing else is using the net but if I was to start watching youtube on an ipad or laptop the glitching goes crazy.
Im using Dsayers 6.0.
what should I be looking at adjusting and how?

how do I find that out
Nagra
mgcamd_1.38r1

Is this what you mean?

Last edited:
I can access it in filezilla. it starts off. emuname = CCcam doesn't say KEEPALIVE anywhere in the line

if it's using mgcam softcam it should begin with CWS and the line will be in newcamd.list

if your line is in CCcam.cfg file, you need Cccam2.3.0 softcam to run it, mgcam won't do the job

paste this above your line, it may help.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

so that it looks like this;
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = domain 19999 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Yh as someone else has mentioned, check your signal level and report back. It may be the case that you may require the use of a signal booster.

Back